Election 2010

Who would get your vote in the Presidential election?

• Agusti Benedito

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jaume Ferrer

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Marc Ingla

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sandro Rosell

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
9 days left until the election. Based on what you know now, who would you vote for as the next Barca president?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If I was a member I'd choose between Rosell and Benedito. More or less they say the same things and then it comes to that gut feeling and there something about Sandro that is sinister. Benedito to make an upset!

Guardian

The thing is that Ingla, Benedito and Ferrer talk more about Rosell rather than their own programs. That's annoying a bit, they should concentrate on their presentations and future intentions rather than criticising and attacking Rosell for this and that.

Ingla looks like a moron to me, he knows shit about football management, as far as I remember he said that he would sign Fabregas no matter what the price is. I don't like this kind of deals, the guy seems to be way more enthusiastic than being rational.

Ferrer hasn't clear plans, he is another Rosell hater.

I'd go for Rosell anyway, but I may change my mind. Mainly due to his plans to cancel the deal with the Uzbeki.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Rosell with cancelling members etc is pretty much a turnoff, but if it's better for barca, which i obviously dont believe, then I'm for it.

so for me, rosell.

Barcafan 2304

ive gone for Rosell though i admit im not the most savvy on the politics of this election. Im just plumping for him given the excellent feedback received when the Penya Union Blaugrana met with him back in March

Home of Barca Fans