EL Quarter Final: FC Barcelona - Eintracht Frankfurt 3-4 agg.

FinBarcelonafan

How did 30k Frankfurt fans got the tickets? The atmosphere was as if it was an away game.

Huge mistake by Barca. You can't let 30k away fans at the stadium. Hopefully, they learn the lesson. Whatever money we made, cost us the next round or actually it didn't cost anything, because we would be trashed by any next opponent anyway.

Devils

I can't believe these idiots let Frankfurt come here and run rampant like they are peak Bayern Minuch or some shit.

Tear up Busi, Alba and Garcia's contract and toss them in the trash.

Catta

Should have and could have won this game. Disappointing game from all players, showed zero passion.

akaranzo

ALL the positivity built up over the last few months has been single handedly erased with this game. Congratulations Xavi & co you're back exactly where you started.

Windhook

Proud of what this team did after the 80th minute, but playing without FdJ in the first half was crucial.

Neeraj

Remember when the Camp Nou was a European fortress nobody ever dare think about scoring in, let alone breach? Sigh...

fergus90

It’s super disappointing and really the club should be winning this competiton but you can only hope it’s enough for Laporta to realise there’s still a lot of hard work to be done to the team.

Birdy

Don't remember the last time I hated so much an otherwise unknown-indifferent team before...

I know we were not as we should have been tonight, but these Schnitzel merchants rode on the luck of their life-time to qualify.
Pulled 3 crazy finishes out of their ass, and also relied on Eric's stupidity.

Wish West Ham blows the hell out of them in the SF

JamDav1982

Almost all players poor and made mistakes but the set up from Xavi was fucking awful.

Too arrogant and thought Frankfurt couldnt repeat first leg performance on this pitch and home crowd and changed nothing to counter them. If anything got worse.

Needs to learn.

Home of Barca Fans