EL: Manchester United - FC Barcelona (4-3)

Alik

FpHLrA1WYAAvOIB

Robbery.

fergus90

Super entertaining game from two teams who have improved massively over the last year. Was pure chaos towards the final whistle. Look forward to next week!

United are one of the top teams in the premier and it shows. Unfortunately, la liga wont be competitive for a few years probably.
Ted shows that he has more experience and is a better manager than xavi.
Except.for Raphina, and sometimes Lewa, barca doesnt have many attacking minded players, which is why we have won so many games by or 2 goals this season.
We can still go through, although I wouldnt be surprised if we are ekiminated at old traford
Kounde is terrible against top teams so we better start looking for a quality CB next window
Pedri and gavi are hearts of lion but we nees better players to compete in Europe.

PhilS

Great game. Man U played really well. Unfortunately, Barca's chances are not great next week w/o Gavi.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We could have played better with better starting XI and perhaps gotten a win, so today is on Xavi mostly.

Worry about our midfield next week, no Gavi, and if no Pedri and I assume Busquets will be out too, so just Frenkie and Kessie and perhaps Roberto playing in the midfield?

Gari

Bar?a's chances next week will depend on the fitness of the players. Manchester United gave up at the end and panicked. Xavi must take into account errors in defense, release Fati earlier. And we do not depend on the midfield this season. We do not hold the ball, there are no penetrating passes.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Hahahaha. I fucking told people we are just masking alot of weaknesses because la liga is weak.
Utd were missing a few players and what is Xavi thinking with his line up?
We lose 3-0 at Old Trafford.
Shit, I fucking hate Utd but I told you they will go through.
Xavi is a moron.

AL-MALKI

Robbery was Kounde not being sent off for the most obvious foul ever. Very very lucky as no way Barca are coming back from that
I don't know what game u were watching
Alba should of got PK the WAN-B took him out on the fallow through without getting the ball
The hand ball
The corner that led to their 2nd goal there was a foul on Franky when they took the ball from him
Their 2nd goal was offside yes it was by Kound? but he was covering the ball from reaching the attacker who was in offside position

Slevinn

I assume it was nothing since they didn?t even showed a replay but wasn?t that a penalty on Lewandowski from Varane? Around 10 minutes I think.
Looked the same thing as what Eric did vs Frankfurt last year.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Hahahaha. I fucking told people we are just masking alot of weaknesses because la liga is weak.
Xavi is a moron.

steady on, there's still a game to play.

KingLeo10

Xavi is a moron.

When will someone lock up this moron?

serghei

We could have played better with better starting XI and perhaps gotten a win, so today is on Xavi mostly.

Worry about our midfield next week, no Gavi, and if no Pedri and I assume Busquets will be out too, so just Frenkie and Kessie and perhaps Roberto playing in the midfield?

It's bad, like in CL except midfield instead of defense. But we still have to fight and go for it.

Hopefully De Jong doesn't play like today.

Home of Barca Fans