El Clasico: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-4

Beast

The Observer
Congratulations to all cule's on board , can't say i'm surprised at all... saw it coming miles away

Expect us to lose this game... we will play well for 45 minutes over 2 halves... get beaten as Rafa plan is to allow the team space in the midfield & look for counter attacks forgetting that this is not 2011 and CR can't out pace Pique

this will be a very similar scenario of Seville game... if you think i'm trolling or jinxing/anti-jinxing refer to all my posts in RM thread & Rafa thread before you reply to me

Don't compare last year to this year..last year we had a tactician in Carlo , this year we have an imbecile ...
Lucho has enough wits to send Rafa back to school and end our misery sooner than later
the lineup mostly doubtful , it's extremely stupid to play Ramos after taking an injection and risk a longer time out because Ramos isn't a defender who rarely gets dirty ... big part of his game is being a crazy bastard who would do stupid stuff to get the job done like his goal Seville.. this means any fall any throw away your body to block a shot will result wasting an early sub again & losing him for a longer time but Rafa is f***ing stupid ..
James will play , Navas + Carvajal + Ramos+ Benzema all doubtful till the last moment

Forgot about him... i lost count with the number of never ending injuries under the fat waiter
Marcelo is half the team attacking force this season
you can bet the fat waiter will play him if he can run ... rushing our players from injury been one of Rafa stupidity highlights only to lose them again for the treatment room

Hate it when i'm right...he followed the script to the letter

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx man.
Madrid will bounce soon, I'm sure of it.
Benítez might actually learn something and always play Casemiro from now on.

zidaneisgod

The moment I saw Casemiro and Carvajal off the Team sheet, I knew we were going to lose!
This was the worst time for Rafa to bow before fan/board pressure to play more attacking players.
The gap between defense and midfield was :banghead:

ATLBarcaFan

iranian newspaper : Bernabeu exploded without ISIS taking part!
zkiunh1r1yeyu70ys101.jpg

Shocking that something so classless would come out of Iran

ATLBarcaFan

I was shocked at how passively Madrid played, they just seemed to let Barca have possession. They never seemed to pressure the ball and let Barca develop the magical passing rhythm.

Altomonte

NY Times Monday morning, Nov 23: A full page ad by Microsoft with Real Madrid players! Great timing by Microsoft to brag about their Cloud products and Surface tablet.

lovebarca

Posting again guys.... anybody can give me full match download link with ray hudson commentry for real madrid vs barcelona

Egert

Estonian Culé
Remember an user from the forum got the tickets to the game and he was supposed to sit around RM fans, so this must be him :lol:

[tw]668176741261811713[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans