El Clasico: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-4

Kuchi

Isn't it at least 7 pts? Keep being confused by this alternate math thing going on.

Now, i'd like some ray hudson with my wine pls

barcanuck

Another game for the classic vaults!

Immense play by all our players, not a weak link on the field! 2-6, 5-0, 0-4 we keep living it!

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Our best performance of the season so far. Feels good to batter Real Madrid, especially at their stadium :) You could hear a pin drop when each of our four goals went in :)

Devils

I'm still ecstatic.

We fucking mauled them. It's one thing to go to the Bernabeu and score 4 goals, it's a whole other level to go there and concede no goals and dominate Madrid in the way we did without Leo.

This victory surpasses the 6-2 for me but falls (slightly) short of the 5-0. I don't think a match will ever fill me with more joy than 5-0, but this is probably as close as you can get.

diDi7

Sad I missed football today. Looking forward to the highlights at least! Victories for Bayern and Liverpool too. A good day.

vlad

i will write tommorow about the game, now im just blowed with barca performance tonight, there is one more beer left and im going to watch match again, enjoy guys :)

Devils

We must admit though: madrid were terrible. Our team effort was like 9 and madrid close to 2.

Normally such players dont play that bad.

Madrid were already exposed as being this terrible in the PSG game at the Bernabeu.

The only difference is we are far better than PSG and could actually finish our chances.

Kikan

lol , with the way they are playing and with benitiz in the helm and with Madrid fans booing their own player . They will be lucky to walk out with a lose if not a demolition considering that Arda and Alexie will be available .

Iarwain

I'm still ecstatic.

We fucking mauled them. It's one thing to go to the Bernabeu and score 4 goals, it's a whole other level to go there and concede no goals and dominate Madrid in the way we did without Leo.

This victory surpasses the 6-2 for me but falls (slightly) short of the 5-0. I don't think a match will ever fill me with more joy than 5-0, but this is probably as close as you can get.
Madrid didn't even look at Barca's goal in Manita (I remember only Ronaldo's free kick shot). Tonight they had two sitters and few other good chances. They did deserve a goal honestly. :bravo:

Home of Barca Fans