El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

R

Rivo

I watched the game 3 times so far :)
Congrats us, hard luck madridistas.

XaviMessiGirl

Some classic quotes here, from twitter of Paul Dalglish (son of Liverpool legend Kenny Dalglish):

"I am watching the game again. Xavi and Iniesta are incredible. They lay on more balls than Kim Kardashian!"

"If girls got Brazilians after the way Brazil play the beautiful game, how long before girls go for a Barca?"

:lol::lol:

P

Plat

abidal-695.jpg

oh yes

Trillske

Wow, what a slaughter.
I still cry like a little girl whenever barcelona decides to go sideways, and then home again, but this time we got som incredible hightlights in second half so all was forgiven.
The original squad (so minus bojan/possibly jeffren) where so incredibly good with the ball, I´ve seen few things like it. They coudnt lose it. In first they played an easy game, but in second they stepped it up and still coudnt lose it.

The game? Pretty horrible.
Not at all Barcelonas fault this time, Real didnt show up. While the scoreline is a bit flattering, Real didnt do much to even give themselves a chans. An incredible amount of easy misstakes and just frustrated and slow. Pretty much the opposite of Barcelona, really.

Still entertaining game though, but only because Barcelona where so fluent in second and because of all the ice hockey-like fighting.

Also guys im sorry but I absolutely love Messis yellow card. I dont know if the actual incident was that theatrical but he has had it coming, and no one seems to dare.

Sepuldinho

Henok Goitom on Twitter "RT@Henok_Goitom R.Madrid, I know how u feel. Believe me I do. U just want the game to finish. #ElClasico #Almeria"

lol

Richard.H

Can somebody please tell me what chant the crowd was saying about Mourinho?. I could certainly pick out "mourinho" from the chant, but I'm very curious to know what the whole chant was about.

D

Dino

Can somebody please tell me what chant the crowd was saying about Mourinho?. I could certainly pick out "mourinho" from the chant, but I'm very curious to know what the whole chant was about.

I think it was something like "Mourinho go to the theatre" because he accused Messi of diving and called him an actor in the CL semi-final with Inter last season.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Que 7 million more fans on Facebook.

:worthy: Ray Hudson :lol: the whole video is awesome but notable points: 2:30 "a goal of orgyastic proportions" :lol: and also at 4:00 "real madrid's defense stretched out like spandex on miami beach" :lol: :rofl1: this guy is a fucking legend :lol:
:lol: the guy is amazing, that was my favourite quote aswell.

gingerless

Wow, what a slaughter.
I still cry like a little girl whenever barcelona decides to go sideways, and then home again, but this time we got som incredible hightlights in second half so all was forgiven.
The original squad (so minus bojan/possibly jeffren) where so incredibly good with the ball, I´ve seen few things like it. They coudnt lose it. In first they played an easy game, but in second they stepped it up and still coudnt lose it.

The game? Pretty horrible.
Not at all Barcelonas fault this time, Real didnt show up. While the scoreline is a bit flattering, Real didnt do much to even give themselves a chans. An incredible amount of easy misstakes and just frustrated and slow. Pretty much the opposite of Barcelona, really.

Still entertaining game though, but only because Barcelona where so fluent in second and because of all the ice hockey-like fighting.

Also guys im sorry but I absolutely love Messis yellow card. I dont know if the actual incident was that theatrical but he has had it coming, and no one seems to dare.

had it coming?

nobody seems to dare?

what are you smoking? you're making it sound as if messi dives frequently and we always keep quiet about it

Kubala

Simply magical. One of THE great performances, in my opinion, a passing masterclass.

Xavi has got to win the Ballon D'or.

I am interested to know what any Madrid fans think of Mourinho taking off Ozil and bringing on a defensive midfielder at half-time when 2-0 down. Damage limitation at half-time in such a big game seems negative even for the special needs one, specially as it didn't work. Shows a complete lack of faith in his players, no?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Simply magical. One of THE great performances, in my opinion, a passing masterclass.

Xavi has got to win the Ballon D'or.

I am interested to know what any Madrid fans think of Mourinho taking off Ozil and bringing on a defensive midfielder at half-time when 2-0 down. Damage limitation at half-time in such a big game seems negative even for the special needs one, specially as it didn't work. Shows a complete lack of faith in his players, no?

TBF Ozil is a known Cule and seemed to be on our side tonight... pretty much the same performance he put in when Germany played Spain in the world cup
but yes mourinho seemed to get his subs and (super high line) tactics all wrong toniight

Home of Barca Fans