El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Heeey i was just kidding! I obviously knew that you were referring to the fans... Sheesh, Madrid fans these days, waaaaay too tense :lol:

Obviously you obviously knew. I'd still take a cheaty win, who wouldn't. Take it when it comes because next week you've got as much chance of being fucked over.

beef-supreme

Obviously you obviously knew. I'd still take a cheaty win, who wouldn't. Take it when it comes because next week you've got as much chance of being fucked over.

Hahahaha sneaky! :lol:
Yes of course I'd also take a cheaty win, but I'd never ask before a game to have the referee act as a 12th man. If a wrong-decision goes Barca's way, I'll take it more than happily because that's life!

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Jesus. If you are relying on Marcelo you are in more shit than I realised! I can't wait until the Madrid fans start getting bored watching you chase the ball around, I hope you have brought your own ball along, as you won't be seeing the match ball!

Gago is going to be made to look like a fool in the middle and don't get me started on Heinze!

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Keita or Busquets should have started tbh. Who's our winning cards on the bench now? Same mistake as Chelsea. Hope i'm wrong.

TiTi

Barcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Home of Barca Fans