Eidur Smari Gudjohnsen

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
Let him stay !

My Aussie money beats all of yas !
istockphoto_3981295-scattered-cash.jpg

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
Keep him, it's good to have depth, he can fill gaps when needed, play Copa Del Rey and eat Enchiladas, Burrittos, Empanadas, plain Tortillas, Nachos and Tacos (but not all at once...)

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Probably his last chance here at Barça, I welcome his stay, but he better get his shit together and show some nice football and do it consistently, at least like the begining of last season, that would be acceptable, I guess...

zanela

Seriously, such a waste of money & space...I'd rather JDS, thiago, any juvenile A or B player, may be even sme Barca forum member play instead....:lol:
No pace, no creativity, loses possession, cant do anything... In 1 word USELESS!!!!
Hez just soo lucky tht hez still associated with a club like ours wen in reality he shud 've bin playing for sme shite PL club.

Last edited:
B

barcafan_84

Exaggeration.

:dito:

:guddy: should get more playing time, at least in one of the cups/league, i rather see him as a backup in the league and a regular on the copa del rey, we dont want our best players to miss the champions league, specially at bernabeu, the league is doable with madrid and atletico de madrid still adapting and experimenting, i see a four team fight at least for now (barca, RM, AM and Villarreal) Sevilla is still a doubt on how they will play this season (very promising Negredo).
i wish Pep could rotate players in so manner that almost every player gets decent playing time, i mean barca is known for that and we shouldnt waste talent on the bench, what i do ask is not to make 2 teams, the bench and the starters, that didnt work at gamper so im against it. 3 bench plus regular starters sounds good to me.

im really liking Pedros potential so were covered on that end if needed, and jeffren is a hell of a runner so we know he can make a difference. what do you guys think?:flagvl8:

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
I like Jeffren but Guddy is ALMOST useless. But atleast we aren't sending him on loan, paying him half his wages -.-
With one year of contract left, he can play some shit games as a sub, and be happy..

JALJM

Guddy wasn't always this bad...he was good at Chelsea and fairly useful in his first year under Rijkaard.

B

barcafan_84

With one year of contract left, he can play some shit games as a sub, and be happy..

i dont think no one ever is happy being in the bench and going in games 15 min to the end. im sorry, i used to play in big teams and when good players used to stay in bench they would hate it or just simply depressed about it. it aint about the money, its about pride and just fun playtime, i hope sylvinho gets some serious playing time in the premier this year.

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
i dont think no one ever is happy being in the bench and going in games 15 min to the end. im sorry, i used to play in big teams and when good players used to stay in bench they would hate it or just simply depressed about it. it aint about the money, its about pride and just fun playtime, i hope sylvinho gets some serious playing time in the premier this year.

fine, leave then.

Home of Barca Fans