Eidur Smari Gudjohnsen

maxan10

SirTugAlot
he may come back to camp nou one day with spurs having qualified for a chance of Champs league, it'd be awful if he is recalled by monaco, i don't know the situation of his loan deal, he'd hope not.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Saw him the other day as me and my colleagues were driving around Sloane Square, outside what appeared to be some sort of beauty place - I think he was waiting for his missus. My colleague said "Oooo, he's fit!"...."Who's fit?" "Him!"....."Erm, that's Eidur Gudjohnsen"...."Edjur goodjunsen? who's he?"..."No, Eidur Gudjohnsen, he's a football player, he use to play for Barcelona, but now he plays for Tottenham"..."oh..." was pretty much how the conversation went.

Arabface

did not like his play style soo much..not really a big fan but was definitely sad wen he was sold cz he was a cool guy..not cool as in a g..but cool as in calm like sylvinho who never talked smack on or off tha pitch and was up for the duty at any givin time and giving 110 percent..true sportsmanship rite there

Barcafan 2304

Intersteingly, just made a cameo for Stoke coming on as a sub. Still only 32 but he does not have the same zip as he once did. Maybe Pulis will get something out of him

Galning

He is most probably going to sign for the Belgian side Cercle Bruges. Really looking forward to seeing him play on a regular basis again although I think he's really past his peak.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Well his father is an Anderlecht legend so hopefully it carries over. Probably not a good sign when an MLS team didn't want him though. Still, got to wish him luck.

Galning

Signed with Cercle until the end of the season.

They didn't want him? I heard it was hil who turned them down.

Galning

Came on as a sub in the 66th minute, scored his first goal in the league after not playing for almost a year and had a huge impact on the game. His team played a lot better with him on the pitch, even though they still lost 3-1 in the end.

Galning

Second game, second goal for Guddy. They still lost 1-2 and are still the last in the league with only 4 points though.

Home of Barca Fans