Edinson Cavani

Trillske

Actually looks more and more like a blooper gone right. If - really if - its even on purpose its either with his back or with a part of his leg he was hardly aiming for. Still awesome when you play it fast though.

What a wierd goal. You look at it in super slowmo and still cant really see what happens.

Last edited:

gingerless

how is that goal of '11 so far lol, even if it was intended he would have had to have been super lucky hoping it hit his heels and then going in the right direction

BerkeleyBernie

It *WASN'T* a header. It's very clear in the angle shot from behind him that the ball goes over/past his head and hits his raised right foot.

I think he went in looking for a header, with the intention of completing a header hat-trick. You can see him dive below the ball right before he is about to head it, and I think for either of two reasons:
1) he saw the foot of the defender coming up towards his head, and wanted to avoid getting kicked, or
2) it was an intentional juke, to lure the keeper into defending the far post instead of the near post.

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

It *WASN'T* a header. It's very clear in the angle shot from behind him that the ball goes over/past his head and hits his raised right foot.

I think he went in looking for a header, with the intention of completing a header hat-trick. You can see him dive below the ball right before he is about to head it, and I think for either of two reasons:
1) he saw the foot of the defender coming up towards his head, and wanted to avoid getting kicked, or
2) it was an intentional juke, to lure the keeper into defending the far post instead of the near post.

Actually, this animated gif looks more conclusively like the ball comes off his head (before the heel comes up):
http://i52.tinypic.com/2eajr43.gif

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
so, its a header after all...

who gives a fuck in the end, he still scored 3 goals vs. JuBe :lol:

Home of Barca Fans