Edin Dzeko

zanela

He could 've easily grabbed a couple more. He's disappointed me with his finishing and first touch lately. While he has performed relatively well for his country, he has underperformed for his club in the same period. He's getting in to positions and the chances are coming, which is a plus, but his finishing has been poor. He blasts them over the bar, the low shots are miscalculated and don't even get me started on his first touch esp, in the final third. I can only hope, today's brace has revitalised his form. We all know what The Jack is capable, when on song. :)

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
People who think this guy is good.. Go and look at the Citeh forum. He's shit!!!!! Did you see how he played today? Wow.......

Citeh fans think he's shit as well.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
I have never liked Dzeko. He seems the type that would do well in a small team... I'm a bit surprised he hasn't done well at Citeh........ He should rejoin his old club. A headless chicken like Carroll.

ledzep

People who think this guy is good.. Go and look at the Citeh forum. He's shit!!!!!

I don't need to read a forum to have an opinion dictated about a player. I actually watch footballers play to form an opinion about them.

Btw 10 goals in 14 games aint stats of a shit striker.

Theconomist

I don't need to read a forum to have an opinion dictated about a player. I actually watch footballers play to form an opinion about them.

Btw 10 goals in 14 games aint stats of a shit striker.

stats don't tell the whole story
4 goals in 1 game
1 hattrick in another

ledzep

stats don't tell the whole story
4 goals in 1 game
1 hattrick in another

2 things:
he hasnt scored a hattrick yet. Besides, is there a law that prohibits from counting anything more than 2 per game into a tally?

you are right, stats dont tell the whole story: in the 4 of the last 6 premier leauge games, he has played an average of 5.75 minutes per game (which were counted towards those 15). And he has 958 minutes in total, which comes to a goal in every 63 minutes. Thats pretty fucking impressive for a striker.

M

mitkoa7x

He was bad against the black cats, he bottled it... his misses surely costed MC the game.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
2 things:
he hasnt scored a hattrick yet. Besides, is there a law that prohibits from counting anything more than 2 per game into a tally?

you are right, stats dont tell the whole story: in the 4 of the last 6 premier leauge games, he has played an average of 5.75 minutes per game (which were counted towards those 15). And he has 958 minutes in total, which comes to a goal in every 63 minutes. Thats pretty fucking impressive for a striker.

He hasn't scored a hattrick yet? he scored 4 GOALS AGAINST TOTTENHAM.

So that is a HATTRICK + 1.

Yugo Count Dante

I don't know if this mean anything but he is in the top 10 of Castrol Edge Ranking, couple of weeks ago he was above Ronaldo. 18/39 with many of his apps being subs. His situation at City is horrible, I honestly think he should seek a transfer to Italy or Germany.

NdJ0J.png

Last edited:

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
I don't know if this mean anything but he is in the top 10 of Castrol Edge Ranking, couple of weeks ago he was above Ronaldo. 18/39 with many of his apps being subs. His situation at City is horrible, I honestly think he should seek a transfer to Italy or Germany.

NdJ0J.png

Any ranking system that doesn't have Ibra in its top 10 players is invalid. On a more serious note, at the beginning of the season, while he was still playing most games, Dzeko wasn't even among top 40 on Castrol rankings. How can he be among top 10 now? :/

Yugo Count Dante

Any ranking system that doesn't have Ibra in its top 10 players is invalid. On a more serious note, at the beginning of the season, while he was still playing most games, Dzeko wasn't even among top 40 on Castrol rankings. How can he be among top 10 now? :/
You are right, that's why I never understood this ranking. But it seems some use it as a reference and I was surprised to see him above CR (couple of weeks ago). Perhaps it is because the substitution that give him little minutes give him a good ratio per minute (i.e no fatigue during his play time that result in better statistics). But I'm not sure.

Dzeko is a caged beast atm, would love Juve to unleash it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans