Edin Dzeko

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Appears that Dzeko will be going to Juve next summer as Wolfsburg are yet to pay for Diego and are prepared to take Sissoko in a prt exchange.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
But anyway that won't stop him from playing for his favorite club, Milan... In future if not now!!

Trequartista

The good
He would cost 30m and we have 50m every summer for transfers,so why cant we go for him,he maybe(I say maybe) exactly what we need and he is one of the best strikers in Europe,would be one of our best trabsfers but cant see it happening

But anyway that won't stop him from playing for his favorite club, Milan... In future if not now!!
Ozil's favourite club is Barca and now he is playing for.....,he wants out of Wolfsburg be it Milan or Juve,he doesnt careIf we makes the move to Juve,they would be my favourite team in serie A,Dzeko,Krasic,Buffon,Bonucci,Chilleni....

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
But Milan would have Dzeko, Ibra, Ronaldinho... :D
Barca don't really need a tall guy in the box when crossing into it isn't the way you want to play. You have to have a striker that can play the passing game well, who can get him self into scoring chance among 10 defenders and be clinical when he gets there. I'm not sure Dzeko would do well in Barca. I think Villa is perfect for this kind of football. As always, I could be wrong :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Dzeko can play a passing game as he actually has a very good technique. We'll never go after him though.

Povikas

Brandon
But Milan would have Dzeko, Ibra, Ronaldinho... :D
Barca don't really need a tall guy in the box when crossing into it isn't the way you want to play. You have to have a striker that can play the passing game well, who can get him self into scoring chance among 10 defenders and be clinical when he gets there. I'm not sure Dzeko would do well in Barca. I think Villa is perfect for this kind of football. As always, I could be wrong :)

yes we need him. (eto'o, i mean)

B

blueduck

Well he's unhappy at Wolfsburg and we're a step up from them and he could win more & get paid more here. So yes he probably did.

Home of Barca Fans