Éder Álvarez Balanta

Der Kaiser

Doria or him as young CB + one experienced would be perfect. He shouldn't cost more than 10 mios.

I think the board are scared he or Doria could turn into another Henrique/Keirrison fiasco. Bayern also stopped buying players straight out of south america, it´s too risky.

DrPepper

Yeah, but at some point you gotta take the risk. How can Porto buy so many players from South America and turn them to gold?

It's better than buying a 20-year-old CB for ~50 mio, which is imo riskier.

Der Kaiser

Yeah, but at some point you gotta take the risk. How can Porto buy so many players from South America and turn them to gold?

It's better than buying a 20-year-old CB for ~50 mio, which is imo riskier.

Not every player they buy turns into gold, a lot of them dont make it and either go back to south america or get transfered to a smaller club. They can take the risk because not winning any titles is acceptable for them.

J

jurgo

the risk is not too high, i think max 15mio - so go for him :zubi:

by the way henrique is in the brasil squad :D
caceres a starter at juventus

we should have kept caceres xD

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
the risk is not too high, i think max 15mio - so go for him :zubi:

by the way henrique is in the brasil squad :D
caceres a starter at juventus

we shoukd hace kept caceres xD
Caceres definitely... Pep and his stubbornness can sometimes be :facepalm: worthy

JamDav1982

Seems like he is joining Valencia for shocking 6.5mil euros.

:zubi::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Have you ever even seen single game of him play?

This arrogant attitude towards Zubi is boring beyond belief.

Virtually every top club in the world are looking for CBs. Obviously more than Barca dont fancy Balanta at moment.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Balanta's only had one season of professional football and he's already 21. I can understand why they didn't buy him, considering our experience with Henrique.

Home of Barca Fans