Eden Hazard

El Flaco

Hazard: I'm the best player in the world.
Messi: Chill out dude.

Hazard: Okey, I'm the best player in England.
Aguero: Chill out dude.

Hazard: What the fuck? Then I'm the best player in London.
Sanchez: Not even in London.

Hazard: Well.... I'm the best player within my family at least.
Thorgan Hazard: Chill out Eden. Btw, how many goals have you scored of this season? :)

Dave Saves

I haven't seen a player at such a young age have such a poor season immediately after winning the PotY. He's basically turned from PotY to potty. I'd be furious at him more than any other player if I was a Chelsea fan, he seems to have completely given up, much like di Maria did last season with United. Expect him to leave Chelsea at the end of the season.

Alik

I wouldn't read too much into his or the other Chelsea players' form.

First priority would be to get rid of Mou.

K

kingleo1

I haven't seen a player at such a young age have such a poor season immediately after winning the PotY. He's basically turned from PotY to potty. I'd be furious at him more than any other player if I was a Chelsea fan, he seems to have completely given up, much like di Maria did last season with United. Expect him to leave Chelsea at the end of the season.

even Messi would struggle to play well in this current Chelsea team, Hazard hasnt given up at all he is clearly trying, but the team are so low on confidence and out of form, its almost impossible to play well in the current Chelsea team

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
even Messi would struggle to play well in this current Chelsea team, Hazard hasnt given up at all he is clearly trying, but the team are so low on confidence and out of form, its almost impossible to play well in the current Chelsea team

yet Willian manages to do that?

Morten

Hazard: I'm the best player in the world.
Messi: Chill out dude.

Hazard: Okey, I'm the best player in England.
Aguero: Chill out dude.

Hazard: What the fuck? Then I'm the best player in London.
Sanchez: Not even in London.

Hazard: Well.... I'm the best player within my family at least.
Thorgan Hazard: Chill out Eden. Btw, how many goals have you scored of this season? :)

Tbf, Hazard isnt really the type to boast, dont think i have seen him claim to be either of those things you mentioned.

Trickykid

I obviously don't know the guy one bit off the pitch, but the whole who's lucky enough to get me video he pulled prior to joining Chelsea was cringeworthy at best and could easily be perceived as fairly god damn arrogant.

meh. Who knows what goes on with marketing & PR stuff.
Hazard is extremely blunt and honest in his interviews. He doesn't sugarcoat at all. As a result some of the things he says can be perceived as arrogant but he's not an arrogant person per se.

Home of Barca Fans