Eden Hazard

L

linetty

Hazard isn't a prospect... He's a world-class player, already proven in a big league and CL.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Hazard once again said he's happy here and won't be going anywhere. He'll probably end up at PSG one day, they are his boyhood club, but hopefully that won't be until he's over 30. ;)

Antimadridista1

Hazard once again said he's happy here and won't be going anywhere. He'll probably end up at PSG one day, they are his boyhood club, but hopefully that won't be until he's over 30. ;)

He will end up at Real Madrid. He said many times that this is his dream team... I can easily see him playing there after Cristiano's departure ; Btw 2016 and 2018.

Gauss

He will end up at Real Madrid. He said many times that this is his dream team... I can easily see him playing there after Cristiano's departure ; Btw 2016 and 2018.
When did he say that? It was Benteke who said Hazard's dream is an eventual move to Real Madrid, but this was before a Villa vs Chelsea game, so I'm not sure. I know Zidane is his idol, though. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised, as Real Madrid appears to be the most attractive destination for most young players in this generation, and I'm not quite sure why. Maybe it's because most young players today starting watching football when Real Madrid was collecting the galacticos, and many young kids would have a galactico as an idol (like Hazard has for Zidane).

NeyMesSis

When did he say that? It was Benteke who said Hazard's dream is an eventual move to Real Madrid, but this was before a Villa vs Chelsea game, so I'm not sure. I know Zidane is his idol, though. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised, as Real Madrid appears to be the most attractive destination for most young players in this generation, and I'm not quite sure why. Maybe it's because most young players today starting watching football when Real Madrid was collecting the galacticos, and many young kids would have a galactico as an idol (like Hazard has for Zidane).

the most were barcafans.. like özil, modric, isco, etc

F

Flavia

Hazard: I'm as good as Ronaldo and Messi were at my age... now I just need to win trophies to prove I'm best in the world

:lol:

Messi at 23 already had 2 bdors, 2 cls, 3 ligas, 1 olympic gold medal and much more...

Yannick03

Hazard: I'm as good as Ronaldo and Messi were at my age... now I just need to win trophies to prove I'm best in the world

:lol:

Messi at 23 already had 2 bdors, 2 cls, 3 ligas, 1 olympic gold medal and much more...

Where did you find that quote cause that's not something I would expect Eden to say.

L

linetty

Where did you find that quote cause that's not something I would expect Eden to say.
"I'm a lot younger than them [Ronaldo and Messi]. They have a list of honours that I don't have. Other than that, they had nothing more than me when they were my age. If I want to be like them one day, I'll do that by winning titles. It's up to me to set to work doing that," Hazard, who won Ligue 1 and the Coupe de France with Lille in 2011, said.

"I'm on the right track, but I tell myself I still have a lot of things to do in big games. You have to score all the time. Zlatan [Ibrahimovic], Ronaldo and Messi score all the time. I have to work still more to get up to their level." [espn]

You can also find those quotes in L'Equipe or dailyfail or wherever.

Home of Barca Fans