Eden Hazard

Tackle

Needs to come good next season or Madrid will have one of the biggest flops of all-time on their hands as well. He does not have the time either. Turns 30 next year.

Richard.H

Why is he automatically slotted into first 11 as opposed to slowly integrated? The fact that he is being forced into first 11 these past two matches is a big reason why they dropped points

El Gato

Villarato!
Why is he automatically slotted into first 11 as opposed to slowly integrated? The fact that he is being forced into first 11 these past two matches is a big reason why they dropped points

Because we have no dribblers and he's the closest player to open spaces that we have.

And no, this is not a Dembele case. This is actually more like a Kaka case where we could get no return on the investment if he does not change his preparation. Basically if he turns up fat after Euros whatever Belgium results are, he's gonna be a long term flop. One season isn't big, but he needs to realise he will waste his time here if he doesn't fulfill his end of the bargain. He's 29 so he needs to get his discipline in check. You can't do much about getting kicked the shit out of on the ankles, but the first injury was very avoidable and set him well back in his adaptation.

El Gato

Villarato!
Fractured fibula. In the same leg. 2 months out.

Don't think luck gets worse than this.

At least he'll be hyper motivated for 2020/21 with this kind of first season. Provided someone doesn't crock him at the Euros.

mc_lovin

Tough luck, but thats precisely why I am opposed to "older" 100ME+ signings. Not that our Dembele situation is in any way better, but at least hes still young.

gregorrin10

Hazard after being out for 3 months, comes back and in his 2nd game gets re-injured and will be out for another 4 months...and yet no Spanish media will give a flying fuck, won't call him unprofessional, and fans won't make fun of him and give him any grief about it. Meanwhile Dembele gets shat on by the media and fans all the time! Truth be told, for the fans part I don't blame the general public and neutral fans...can't help it if our own fans are stupid as fuck. Fucking double standards man...and I'm actually starting to buy into the whole racism thing a little, even though I called it bullshit nonsense at the time. Anyway, best of wishes to Hazard, Euro without him would lose on attractiveness right away. One of my favourite players, was treated in Chelsea like a god, was never injured in a more physical PL, and now this is happening to him. If it was anywhere else than at Madrid and his dreams weren't to play for them, I'd be sad for him.

Sad for him though that he's not 22 anymore...he's got what, 3-4 best years of his career left, he came to Madrid looking to spend these years here, now he'll basically be injured more time than healthy in the first one to two years. And we all know, Madrid ain't as naive as Barca in holding on to players, who don't justify their price and salaries...that's true even more for not home-grown or at least Spanish players. And so far Hazard has been the bigger flop for Madrid than Griezmann for us, arguably he's been just as big a flop than Dembele for us, although Hazard does have an extra year left to prove different I guess.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Hazard after being out for 3 months, comes back and in his 2nd game gets re-injured and will be out for another 4 months...and yet no Spanish media will give a flying fuck, won't call him unprofessional, and fans won't make fun of him and give him any grief about it.

What the fuck? Should I break your leg and call you unprofessional for putting your fibula in front of my studs?

jairzinho

I never get why players suffer these mysteriously freakish recurring injuries at their new clubs. Is it because of a change in the training regimen or diet or just coincidence?

gregorrin10

What the fuck? Should I break your leg and call you unprofessional for putting your fibula in front of my studs?

Lol WTF is your problem, did you even read the rest of it or just choose to quote me on the first part and rant about it? I was clearly making a point about comparing it to Dembele's situation, and I even emphasized in the end that Hazard was one of my favourite players and that he hopefully makes it back for the Euros. Pathetic Madrid fan, I see that losing that first spot even before the Clasico when you were all already seeing your Clasico win and being 6 points ahead after, really messed with your head.

El Gato

Villarato!
No, I stopped reading after the retarded part, because the rest is likely to be just as retarded.

I never get why players suffer these mysteriously freakish recurring injuries at their new clubs. Is it because of a change in the training regimen or diet or just coincidence?

Don't think legs break spontaneously after 28 years of being healthy.

Home of Barca Fans