Eden Hazard

henias

Not going to be a popular opinion around here.....

But I'd rather bin Dembele, have Hazard as a LW, Messi RW and sign a new true #9 and a new RB that can actually control and impact that right flank.

Messi and hazard are too much of a similar type players, where they have a kind of free role, playmaking style which wouldnt work. Putting them both on the wing will result in too much drifting inside, they dont have the raw pace that would exploit space in a blink of an eye, which is going to be terrifying on a counter attack.

Hell, even Coutinho would exploit the half space that Hazard loves to roam.

Andrew M

Messi and hazard are too much of a similar type players, where they have a kind of free role, playmaking style which wouldnt work. Putting them both on the wing will result in too much drifting inside, they dont have the raw pace that would exploit space in a blink of an eye, which is going to be terrifying on a counter attack.

Hell, even Coutinho would exploit the half space that Hazard loves to roam.

I agree with you on this one :cheers:

Laplacian

But I'd rather bin Dembele, have Hazard as a LW, Messi RW and sign a new true #9 and a new RB that can actually control and impact that right flank.

How is that unpopular? You'd rather have a world class winger over a raw 21 year old player?

Givenchy

Hazard-Icardi-Messi would be insane

MagIX

Not unpopular, you are right and and there are not a few people who think so
Why we didn't buy Hazard after Neymar left, it remains a mystery to me...

For me would be a dream to see:

Hazard-Cane-Messi

vlad

Not unpopular, you are right and and there are not a few people who think so
Why we didn't buy Hazard after Neymar left, it remains a mystery to me...

For me would be a dream to see:

Hazard-Cane-Messi

hazard, same as messi, likes to roam around, how would that look when both of them gonna do that during the match, like 1 players out of his position (messi) isnt enough, put hazard on 1 place and he would be limited. Perfect example is his last goal vs liverpool, he was all over the pitch.

same reason why dybala doesnt play here.

MagIX

hazard, same as messi, likes to roam around, how would that look when both of them gonna do that during the match, like 1 players out of his position (messi) isnt enough, put hazard on 1 place and he would be limited. Perfect example is his last goal vs liverpool, he was all over the pitch.

I do not think so.
Imo a tower in front, 2 wingers (with enough of a free role), fantastic dribblers in closed (parked bus) and open spaces, fantastic playmakers, unpredictable, not easy to control for the defenses and they would open up spaces.
In midfield 3 hard workers.

Dybala is left footed (RW we already have Messi) and overrated.

But you know, it is only my opinion, it's easy to play the coach at home with a keyboard, so obviously it might not work.

Donatello

Please no Hazard! He has to do all of it by himself!! As much of a ball hogger as was Neymar

Hazard is a much better team player than Neymar.

The only thing they have similiar is lack of defensive skills.

This guy is equally as good as Coutinho atleast, maybe even better. Would've been a perfect alternative if Coutinho didn't came

This the first season when he has a attack minded manager, let's see how he fares.

Hazard

How is that any different from Liverpool's front 3? They all roam as well.

Home of Barca Fans