Eden Hazard

Morten

He was great but the man of match was Courtouis even for opta and whoscored.

Courtouis was the man of the match, but not because of whoscored, whoscored is weird, rarely makes any sense, i guess they came to their senses this time.

Espacio

-------------suarez-------------
hazard-----coutinho----messi-
--------???1------???2---------

I got bored bousquets for ???1
And i don't know who is better or enough for Barca ???2

Wish ???1 could be Kante and ???2 could be Pogba

FCBfan22

-------------suarez-------------
hazard-----coutinho----messi-
--------???1------???2---------

I got bored bousquets for ???1
And i don't know who is better or enough for Barca ???2

Wish ???1 could be Kante and ???2 could be Pogba

Pogba merchants at it again.

One game of Wagner making Hazard looking better and everyone is drooling. He is going to Madrid anyways, so deal with it.

Thiago10

Incredible player. No way we'll sign him, but I would drool for days if we did.

Instead of going after a world class CM (of which almost none are available except Thiago), why don't we just get a winger like Hazard and play Coutinho in CM?

JamDav1982

Instead of going after a world class CM (of which almost none are available except Thiago), why don't we just get a winger like Hazard and play Coutinho in CM?

I doubt the likes of Hazard wants to go to a club where his game is about serving another star player.

He is type that will want the team built round him not having to focus more defensively etc at Barca.

gasgas

and who exactly will be doing defensive work?

ASordidGod

but we are totally different from Brazil.

Well, yes, sure, but Coutinho's impressed me sufficiently playing cm to warrant an extended run there, is all I'm saying, particularly as from central he might find it easier to get into shooting opportunities. On lw he lacks the pace to go outside, and so becomes predictable.

gasgas

Well, yes, sure, but Coutinho's impressed me sufficiently playing cm to warrant an extended run there, is all I'm saying, particularly as from central he might find it easier to get into shooting opportunities. On lw he lacks the pace to go outside, and so becomes predictable.

what about other duties of a CM?

ASordidGod

what about other duties of a CM?

Well he needs to work on his ball retention absolutely, but as to the positional aspect that will only come with practice. I see him as a ball carrier/creator/goal scorer, with Rakitic (replaced hopefully pretty soon by Arthur) for control, and Busquets behind. Nowhere near as good as what we once had maybe, but an upgrade on what we've been playing with recently I'd say. Of course we'd need a lw, ideally Hazard but more realistically someone like Martial, who can also cover up front.

Home of Barca Fans