Dzeko vs Giroud

Dzeko or Giroud: The better Footballer?

• Total voters

Temptation

Okay, this poll might not seem as sexy or exciting as some of the other polls, but this is a really tough question.

Both underrated beasts that have had great careers and killed it in multiple leagues and had longevity. One of them has many trophies while the other has been very consistent individually as a talisman and has trophies too.

Career Statistics:
Dzeko- 423 goals in 966 games.
Giroud- 336 goals in 807 games.

So, overall who's the better Footballer?

Inspired by @Daisymorr threads. :gavi:

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Definitely Dzeko over Giroud, probably one of the most underrated guys ever, very good striker who can score every kind of goal.

Giroud also good but he cost Arsenal the title in 2016 (?) when he didnt score for so many matches in a row. He has scored a lot of beautiful goals but Dzeko is better in finishing imo. I rate Giroud and Cavani on the same level, Dzeko half tier above.

Temptation

Definitely Dzeko over Giroud, probably one of the most underrated guys ever, very good striker who can score every kind of goal.

Giroud also good but he cost Arsenal the title in 2016 (?) when he didnt score for so many matches in a row. He has scored a lot of beautiful goals but Dzeko is better in finishing imo. I rate Giroud and Cavani on the same level, Dzeko half tier above.
Fati with the Ball Knowledge. :love:

But isn't Cavani generally rated higher than both?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Fati with the Ball Knowledge. :love:

But isn't Cavani generally rated higher than both?

I remember too many matches when he missed so many easy chances, his fitness level is great but i think Dzeko is a bit better than Cavani in terms of finishing

PS: Don't like Cavani since 2018WC :pique:

Daisymorr

Okay, this poll might not seem as sexy or exciting as some of the other polls, but this is a really tough question.

Both underrated beasts that have had great careers and killed it in multiple leagues and had longevity. One of them has many trophies while the other has been very consistent individually as a talisman and has trophies too.

Career Statistics:
Dzeko- 423 goals in 966 games.
Giroud- 336 goals in 807 games.

So, overall who's the better Footballer?

Inspired by @Daisymorr threads. :gavi:
Happy to have my name associated with a poll like this 😂

I will pick Giroud because of his World Cup glory.
Dzeko was a good player too and not much to separate them really.
Giroud compliments teams very well as a target man to let the talent play off him (Mbappe/Greizmann/Dembele) - on the other hand Dzeko did that very well for City when Aguero/Silva/Nasri played in around him.

55% Giroud - 45% Dzeko

Temptation

Happy to have my name associated with a poll like this 😂

I will pick Giroud because of his World Cup glory.
Dzeko was a good player too and not much to separate them really.
Giroud compliments teams very well as a target man to let the talent play off him (Mbappe/Greizmann/Dembele) - on the other hand Dzeko did that very well for City when Aguero/Silva/Nasri played in around him.

55% Giroud - 45% Dzeko
Well, you're the GOAT of the polls section. :lol:

Giroud had zero goals in Russia though.

Home of Barca Fans