Douglas Pereira dos Santos

arjunanand1

qxkr4_s-200x150.gif

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
His wiki page says: Douglas has best minutes per trophy record, 38 minutes per trophy :adriano:

Statistics is really like makeup.... Anybody can be depicted a hero!

xXKonan

His wiki page says: Douglas has best minutes per trophy record, 38 minutes per trophy :adriano:

Statistics is really like makeup.... Anybody can be depicted a hero!
Douglas has/had a sweet gig here.

Get paid to do jack shit, get to train with the very best in the world and rack up the trophies while sitting home most of the time. :lol:

Same with Verm in his first season here. He won more trophies here in his first year alone while being out injured for 95% of the time than the 5 years he spent at Arsenal. :worthy:

Question17

On the whole winning trophies benefit thing. Do players in the Douglas situation even care about their teams winning trophies given they had nothing to do with them. I'm not even talking about regular subs who appear almost every game, but these super bench warmers like Douglas and irregular subs to a certain extant I think care much more about individually getting more minutes or any minutes and if that means the teams struggling because of a starter playing badly, I think they would prefer that.

Unless he just cares about abusing his connections-landed job to the fullest with benching being easy money.

Stric

wait, so Douglas is treating Barca like an arranged marriage only to get citizenship?? lol

Douglas has a valid contract. It's not his fault that he was offered one in the first place.

Why would he accept to go back to Brazil? In Barca he doesn't have much of a shot, but he has a better chance of moving to another European club if he stays here.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Llamas should go satisfy their needs with Douglas.

He's getting paid 1.5 millions or smth like that a year to watch Barca play for free, train for free, live a healthy lifestyle for free, play football with Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta etc.. :lol: And he's also got an Audi for free. Holy shit - this dude's going places :lol: We should appoint him as the Director, he can scam everyone :lol:

:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans