Douglas Pereira dos Santos

God Serena

The individual highlights of his worst match with us is right above your reply, do you call that awful ? lol
What was your specific example ?

That's not his worst match, it's his first.

His worst match came in the copa against a 3rd division team. This has been stated numerous times. Most of his games have been in the copa and he was consistently poor. He even had one instance where he crossed the fucking ball across his own box in panic during these games.

F

Flavia

Which one ?

vs Huesca

[youtube]2vyVJpYjLa0[/youtube]

Douglas is awful. Always was. Sao Paulo fans make fun of Barça until this day, for signing him. They don't think he was excellent, never did.

F4THi

Banned
Yeah one " awful clearance " doesn't make him awful.

Who are these " SAY PAULO FANS " ?
I think they're just some twitter accounts, aren't they ?

F

Flavia

That's just an example. And it happened vs Huesca. He had more terrible moments in the same match. I live in Brazil, and I know a lot of Sao Paulo fans. I knew him before he was signed too. He is an awful rb. He sometimes worked for sp playing rm or rw.

Ahmedd

Yeah one " awful clearance " doesn't make him awful.

He has had opportunities to show us something, but he never did. This is Barcelona, this is no joke, the greatests played here. He had his chances, he f*cked up. How many assists ? How many good games ? It's not his fault, we bought him. It was a mistake, and if he have a little bit of dignity he should leave.

xXKonan

His first game for us vs Malaga, man he looked like he was afraid to be there.

He was mostly making safe passes to the Midfield and back to Pique most of the match as he was trying to avoid making any mistakes.

Chainsaw

Killahead
vs Huesca

[youtube]2vyVJpYjLa0[/youtube]

Douglas is awful. Always was. Sao Paulo fans make fun of Barça until this day, for signing him. They don't think he was excellent, never did.

No wonder they call him Lord. Even his smallest contributions make it into Youtube.

F4THi

Banned
*spits out coffee*

Holy shit, what a post.

Did I say Abidal or something ? I said VIDAL ! He is shit defensively, he has always been a wing, even a left wing at Almeria, a Jese-esque wing, and you find it strange to compare him with Douglas defensively ? lol

God Serena

Did I say Abidal or something ? I said VIDAL ! He is shit defensively, he has always been a wing, even a left wing at Almeria, a Jese-esque wing, and you find it strange to compare him with Douglas defensively ? lol

As bad as Vidal may be, Douglas is several times worse.

As has been said, he got destroyed by 3rd division defenders in the copa. Is this really so hard for you to comprehend? Any player on both our first and B teams is better capable of playing RB than he is. Any one of them.

Home of Barca Fans