Douglas Pereira dos Santos

clemente

I could've sworn people said Vidal was considered a winger. Saying otherwise had morons making jokes about me having lunch with EV. Huh.

How can you be so ignorant about not understanding where Vidal plays? He was a winger before Sevilla, for Sevilla he was switching winger/fullback, for us he is supposed to be a fullback but naturally he is a winger and its a no surprise if he starts a game on a wing.
Like even watching some games last season you can see how he cannot defend but scores a goal every game, why is it so mindblowing to you that he is a winger?

God Serena

How can you be so ignorant about not understanding where Vidal plays? He was a winger before Sevilla, for Sevilla he was switching winger/fullback, for us he is supposed to be a fullback but naturally he is a winger and its a no surprise if he starts a game on a wing.
Like even watching some games last season you can see how he cannot defend but scores a goal every game, why is it so mindblowing to you that he is a winger?

How can you be so ignorant that you can't tell he's a RB for us? Considering Vidal for RW is like considering Mascherano for CDM. It's nonsense. Very little minutes there and literally anyone else who can play that position does, even when he's on the bench.

frog-fcb

Could we spend a couple of million give dougie some plastic surgery and ship him off to psg. Then neymars da gets a big payday and we get to keep neymar

clemente

How can you be so ignorant that you can't tell he's a RB for us? Considering Vidal for RW is like considering Mascherano for CDM. It's nonsense. Very little minutes there and literally anyone else who can play that position does, even when he's on the bench.

So now you are gonna act stupid like it was always about what he is considered FOR US rather than what his natural position is? I can't believe you had no idea that Vidal used to play as a winger.

khaled_a_d

Luckily for him he holds a first team spot and blocked Palencia from joining the first team for the US tour...

I doubt Valverde care that much about Douglas and he was called just because he is officially a first team player and can't be left out. If he believed in Palancia that much he would have called him regardless. We have to of midfielders and yet he counted on Alena.
May be it is time to consider that Palancia isn't really highly rated within the club.

God Serena

So now you are gonna act stupid like it was always about what he is considered FOR US rather than what his natural position is? I can't believe you had no idea that Vidal used to play as a winger.

What the hell are you talking about? Nowhere at any point do I say Vidal was never a winger. He was signed to be a RB, he has played almost exclusively as a RB for us, and Valverde has thus far shown no inclination that he intends to play him as a RW, so there's no point considering him as a RW when looking over our roster. As I said, considering him for RW is like considering Masche for CDM. I don't give a flying fuck if he used to play there before, he's not playing there now.

xXKonan

I forgot to post but I seen a rumor Alaves is interested in Douglas.

Alaves,Benfica and Sporting, all not bad options for Douglas, but I'd imagine he would go with Alaves since he wants his spanish citizenship.

El Flaco

I forgot to post but I seen a rumor Alaves is interested in Douglas.

Alaves,Benfica and Sporting, all not bad options for Douglas, but I'd imagine he would go with Alaves since he wants his spanish citizenship.

Is it about loaning out Douglas or if we actually sell him on a permanent transfer?

Home of Barca Fans