Douglas Pereira dos Santos

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Douglas: "At Barca I had some tough times with injuries. I'd come home crying every day, but it is what is it." [El Comercio de Gijon]

Douglas reveals the shocking truth.

vinni

Not bad not bad. Allways felt a bit sorry for him. Anyone know how he has performed for sporting so far? I just saw the match when they played against us.

khaled_a_d

The problem is he won't go. Like, he'd flat out refuse. Almost guaranteed. It was a battle just to get him out on loan to another Spanish team lol

If he gets Spanish Citizenship after the end of the season he will probably go back to Brazil.let's hope Cruzeiro would remain interested by that time.

God Serena

If he gets Spanish Citizenship after the end of the season he will probably go back to Brazil.let's hope Cruzeiro would remain interested by that time.

Is he doing even a little good at Gijon? It doesn't seem like he's playing much for them (as expected) but I haven't been keeping up with them as much.

El Flaco

After our game against Sporting Gijón, Douglas has been either on the bench (not being subbed in) or at the stands since then.

Home of Barca Fans