Do You Think Fabregas Would Join Real Madrid ?

Would Fabregas Join Madrid ?

• Yes, He Would

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • No, He Won't

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters

kkkkasd

I just heard that Madrid are preparing to offer €50 for Fabregas which will beat Barca's offer by far.
But the question is, will Fabregas willingly join Madrid ?

Ventus

If they do make the bid, it's not to get Fabregas, it's to ruin our chances of getting him.

PaCmAn

It was actually Graham Hunter that spoke exclusively to Sky Sports about Cesc to Madrid.

All I can say is that Madrid are only doing this to put Cesc's price up and mess Barca up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Lol. Have to see what happens mate, can't see him going RM but we can't blame Arsenal for perhaps exploiting this, if they can, to ring a few more pennies out of us.

And to have their own revenge on us for making them live in constant insecurity :p

impeh

Hi, its me..
i think arsenal would accept the bid (if there was one)

but surely cesc would say no..

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I really can't see Cesc accepting to go to Real M but it's also funny that they made a bid for such a cule...

jism7690

All spanish papers, el mundo deportivo, sport, and even marca didnt pick up on the story until sky sports announced it.

Don't you think they would have been first to hear over skysports???.... I reckon Madrid trying to force barca to pay more for fabregas wouldn't read too much into it.

MagIX

I expected that RM would make a higher offer for cesc, mou is afraid if we buy cesc.
I think he knows that cesc dont wont to play for RM, but he doesn't care, the real reason for this offer is to avoid that cesc can play for us.

imo our offer is too low, arsenal wont accept. We have reached a point that it all depends on cesc.

Home of Barca Fans