Do you use Alt+S feature?

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

maz

I walk the line
You need to change a setting in firefox for it to work. Type "about:config" in your url bar, and then change

ui.key.chromeAccess to 5
ui.key.contentAccess to 4

that will switch the two around. Don't worry, nothing bad will happen!

ranjix

Jefecito
I use firefox, and alt+s does nothing...
Well, I use chrome.
Hell yeah! Funny thing is I use Outlook Express at work, and I wrote an email today and just thought I was on the forum so I used Alt+S and the email disappeared. I thought...no way! So I checked my Sent Items box and it had sent! That will save me a few seconds a day at work.
:lol:

Alt+S for me brings up my history tab which doesn't sound like its use in relation to the forum? What is it supposed to do... does that not work in Firefox or something?

I thought history was Ctrl + H

EDIT: Tried this on firefox. It open history menu. Well, you can use chrome :)

ranjix

Jefecito
I'm using firefox now. Just changed config and restarted browser. It Worked.

:thankyou: maz
You need to change a setting in firefox for it to work. Type "about:config" in your url bar, and then change

ui.key.chromeAccess to 5
ui.key.contentAccess to 4

that will switch the two around. Don't worry, nothing bad will happen!

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I did, there was a temptation to lie but i really really did use the alt+s option. It was new, it was thrilling but underneath, i felt a bit dirty cheating on the tried and trusted and ever reliable click on reply option. Thanks to ranjix though, that temptation will always be there now.

:lol: :lol:

maz

I walk the line
It's like drinking champagne for the first time. You know you're doing the right thing, and you get really light headed once youve done it!

ranjix

Jefecito
Posting will be easy if u use this feature. Go to Quick reply section, write ur reply post and press Alt+S. It is shortcut to post reply. You dont need to click on "Post Quick Reply" using ur mouse.

If you are using Firefox and this feature doesn't work, just do as MAZ suggested.

Home of Barca Fans