Do you actually go to watch your team live ?

Do you go to live games to watch your team ?

• No, never or very rarely

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No, but I sometimes watch another team closer to me

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Yes, up to 5 times a season on average

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Yes, 6 to 12 times a season on average

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Yes, 13 to 19 times a season on average

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Yes, 20+ times a season on average

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

NickoH

You see, nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever co
Just wanted to gauge the number of people who actually go to games live.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I do watch my local team and sometimes football team from my city, Dinamo Zagreb.
If you were referring to Barcelona I think you would find more people who attend Nou Camp had you posted that question in a Spanish/Catalan Barcelona forum.

NickoH

You see, nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever co
Yeah I do watch my local team and sometimes football team from my city, Dinamo Zagreb.
If you were referring to Barcelona I think you would find more people who attend Nou Camp had you posted that question in a Spanish/Catalan Barcelona forum.

I didn't mean just Barca.

For example, I watch my favourite team (Liverpool) on average about 30 times a season.

V

Valon

I go to watch my local team FC Gjilani every now and then especially ( only home games ), I don't miss matches against rivals. Used to go to to all home and away matches too 5 years ago with my dad but then he started losing interest in football so I don't travel to away matches.

As for Barcelona, well I live in Kosovo and I'm poor to travel to Barcelona unfortunately or I'd go watch them for sure although not every match of course. :p

S

Super Pippo

By local team do you mean local to where I am from, or where I currently live?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Both perhaps?

Well I've only been to Anfield a couple of times, but its getting harder for me to try and attain tickets.

I go and watch my local non league team Cambridge City most weeks though.

V

Valon

Next week Gjilani play the team I hate the most (more than Real) and I definitely going to watch that game.

desoe

Yes, I'm always going to watch Levski when I'm not busy. I even traveled with the team to Budapest, when we played Debrecen in the Champions League last summer, but our team was not very good at this time.

In fact, the only time when I watched Barca live - it was in Sofia, when FCB came to play Levski in the CL group stages few years ago :D

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I watch St Mirren roughly 15 times a season. Next season it will be over 20 as I'm getting a season ticket.

C

CFR4ever

I have season ticket at CFR Cluj and if I'm not in Cluj on the matchday, it's a tragedy :2145960713mundoemot

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Made 3 Barca games this season and booked a 4th, pretty difficult being a 3rd year student for both time and finance. Watch Lewes FC as much as I can when back in Sussex (used to go every week until I moved from U18 sunday football to mens saturday, and go to the away games like Newport, Bath, WSM etc that I can get to from Wales) and for the last 2 years watched the Bluebirds about 6/7 time a year.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Great effort there Ry, 4 games in one season, do you find people to go with you each time?

I've been over to watch Barca 4 times, the plan is to see them every season but money has been tight this year so may not get the chance. Before I went to uni I used to watch my local side Chippenham Town a dozen or so times a season, I still pop over and watch now and then, need to become a regular once more.

S

Super Pippo

I have been to 4 liga games of Depor and 2 copa. They are my local club to where I live.

Have not been to a single Serie A match this year.

Home of Barca Fans