Do u still support Barca if ur favourite player move to another club?

Do u still support Barca if ur favourite player move to another club?

• Yes, I will still a Barca fan

Votes: 53 91.4%
  • No, I will support my favourite player's new team

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Glory hunters are welcome as long as they continue to buy merchandise and make the club money, but there's nothing wrong with calling them out on it as much as possible.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Imho this is stupid question.. You cant support a team because of a player, you may like/follow it... For example, if Pandev goes to Villareal, i will watch them, and would like to be succesfull, but wont support them, Inter is my team, and atletico from la liga...

so if you support barca because of messi, you dont really support barca, you just follow them because of messi and want to do good to please your favourite player...

Barcafan 2304

Imho this is stupid question.. You cant support a team because of a player, you may like/follow it... For example, if Pandev goes to Villareal, i will watch them, and would like to be succesfull, but wont support them, Inter is my team, and atletico from la liga...

so if you support barca because of messi, you dont really support barca, you just follow them because of messi and want to do good to please your favourite player...

Yip, find it hard to believe you would support a side but then ditch them if your favourite player leaves. Very strange

Guardian

If Cristiano Gaynaldo joins Levski, I'll start supporting cska
thank the universe, that's never going to happen :)

akaranzo

I'm a Barca fan and will always be one, if Messi would leave, Barca would still be my favourite club, but I'd watch the games of the club where Messi is playing then and be happy when he does well

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah exactly, if Messi or somebody else I like joins another team, unless he does the unspeakable and joins Madrid (impossible), I will follow his progress in whatever team he joins but I will still support Barca.

Ocelot

No player is bigger than the club. My fave player of all time was Rivaldo and he left and still remained a fan with saviola as my fave :s

Home of Barca Fans