Votes: 13 39.4%
  • He's a fraud

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aasim

Bumbleman
DM You claim to have a masters and you are a PA? I didn't know they did a masters in being a personal assistant. I know some people who don't do higher education and yet are PAs...?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
So why would you lie about something you have, if you have this 'gf' then surely saying where she actually is, isn't that bad eh?

Oh wait she's made up....My bad.

Don't worry you didn't upset me, but you have upset your dignity....

accordign to Benj Lance's facebook profile... he went to Lipscomb and Chattatong?

and then uab but pa isnt personal assistant lol

okay i really gotta go gf on way home listen i will try to get on sunday evening but i def can get on mon i get off at about 3 pm

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
lol, man, your story has a tonne of holes... its just weird that you would need to lie over the internet about absolutely everything.

diegomessi

i promise mon i will post a pic of me in the OR and one of me and my Gf so some truth will show at leasst

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
i promise mon i will post a pic of me in the OR and one of me and my Gf so some truth will show at leasst

there is no need to, you will have an epic hard time trying to get a pic in an amourous position with adriana lima since that basketball player is in the equation

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
EXCLUSIVE PICTURE OF DM AND HIS WOMAn:
marko_jaric_adriana_lima.jpg

diegomessi

my gf isnt adricna lima her name is mariana and i got loads a pic if i post 5-6 that will clear things up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans