Diego Simeone

El Flaco

Would love to see him Coach Inter Milan.

I don't really care which club the Argie joins.

Would be great for us if Simeone gets out from Atleti.

It's has been a pain in the ass for us to not only focusing on Real Madrid but now with them as well since the recent season...

Their most toughest games are against where Atleti are forced to dictate the game and it's not exactly their cup of the tea, at least not with Cholo in charge.

I doubt they can reach the next step without him.

Last edited:

Messi983

I like competitive league to prepare us better for CL and Cholo makes Atletico and the whole La Liga more competitive so it wouldn't be good if he'd leave.

I just hope he's learned his lesson and won't play with 3 DMs against teams like Leganes and Alaves anymore when he has good offensive players like Carrasco, Correa, Gaitan,.. at his disposal.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is the reason Atletico didn't win the CL final either.

Barca without Messi and Busquets, struggling and he still doesn't go for the kill and plays for the draw. Just like after Carrasco's equalizer that day with Madrid's players tired.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Barca without Messi and Busquets, struggling and he still doesn't go for the kill and plays for the draw. Just like after Carrasco's equalizer that day with Madrid's players tired.

I don't agree. He put both Correa and Torres in and they pressed more in 2nd half.

Total-Football

you're just talking out of anger .. they reached the finals elimnating some of the best teams in modern football .. they have a style of play they mastered , if they try your version and your vision or anyone's for that matter they wont achieve what they have achieved

DonAK

I don't agree. He put both Correa and Torres in and they pressed more in 2nd half.

He put both Correa and Torres in and did push a bit more forward, but at the same time, Griezmann dropped much deeper and he still didn't go for the winner. That 2nd half press lasted for 10 minutes before Atletico stepped back again.

It's something Simeone need to change if he wants to win more trophies IMO.

you're just talking out of anger .. they reached the finals elimnating some of the best teams in modern football .. they have a style of play they mastered , if they try your version and your vision or anyone's for that matter they wont achieve what they have achieved

Not anger. They reached the final, but in the one game there was a deadlock, where they were on top, they did not go for the win. That's poor IMO. It doesn't matter if their style of play is slightly more defensive or relying on their compact play, but when you have a golden opportunity to win something big then you should take it. It was a final.

Same happened tonight which was great for us actually. Helped us settle down again.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He put both Correa and Torres in and did push a bit more forward, but at the same time, Griezmann dropped much deeper and he still didn't go for the winner. That 2nd half press lasted for 10 minutes before Atletico stepped back again.

It's something Simeone need to change if he wants to win more trophies IMO.

It's Atlético mate. Not Bayern, City or PSG that can throw 100 million and change with the cash.
Pep would win shit with Atlético imo.

DonAK

It's Atlético mate. Not Bayern, City or PSG that can throw 100 million and change with the cash.
Pep would win shit with Atlético imo.

It's not about the cash, but taking the opportunity when it's there. They have more than capable players to hurt every team in the World, and when the other team are down and tiring and they have all the momentum with them, it seems like they let it go for some reason. I think it's a legit criticism. That's not a kick at Simeone, because the reason Atletico even are here is because of him and his team.

jamrock

I agree with done, been saying it since there first final, he made the team too defensive too early, especially in the first game, he should have push and pressed more for yhe result, and then close it down when the game was coming closer too an end.

barcafan161

I would agree. His team has the pace to attack teams more. They could of showed the same aggression as when they were down 1-0 and they could of won the game for sure.,

F

Flavia

It's not about the cash, but taking the opportunity when it's there. They have more than capable players to hurt every team in the World, and when the other team are down and tiring and they have all the momentum with them, it seems like they let it go for some reason. I think it's a legit criticism. That's not a kick at Simeone, because the reason Atletico even are here is because of him and his team.

I agree. Simeone is letting his defensive mentality dominate. His team are already masters at defending, and often they have a chance to kill a game and don't go for it.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]820370385967443968[/tw]

Question: the only thing that matter are the results?
Simeone: do you have any doubts? Look who wins the bdor.

ShockedBlack.gif

Home of Barca Fans