Diego Simeone

lovebarca

What Simeone has done at Athletico all this years is just unbelieveable! I m sure not even Pep or Mou would be so successful with that squad!

Just the fact that they play an aging Torres vs RM and still manage to win is incrediblexD

He is superb really. Even though his style is of defensive and counter-attacking, i would have love him at some gr8 club...PSG can do wonder with him, Chelsea or ManU too.

lovebarca

What Simeone has done at Athletico all this years is just unbelieveable! I m sure not even Pep or Mou would be so successful with that squad!

Just the fact that they play an aging Torres vs RM and still manage to win is incrediblexD

He is superb really. Even though his style is of defensive and counter-attacking, i would have love him at some gr8 club...PSG can do wonder with him, Chelsea or ManU too.

Messi983

I don't think PSG would really be a challenge for him right now because they have no competition in Ligue 1. Yes, he could challenge for CL but he's shown he can do that with Atletico as well. And they also just renewed Blanc's contract. I was a bit worried he'll go to Chelsea but there are strong rumours lately that Conte will be named their new coach soon. I don't know if he was their first choice. Maybe they asked El Cholo and he turned them down. Simeone will most likely stay in Atletico at least the next few years. Which is a good thing since he make La Liga more competitive. When he leave Atletico will go back to where they were before his arrival.

El Flaco

IIRC, Simeone himself said he would like to coach his two former clubs as a player (Lazio & Inter) and Argentina once he leave Atlético.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Inter would be a real hole to regress into but if anyone could resurrect them and please the fans, Simeone would be it...Still, he's in a fantastic position with Atletico - love to see someone like him coaching Argentina

BarçaBarça

The only way I could see him leave, is if the transfer-ban annoys him. But they have a pretty young and balanced squad, so if they doesn't sell Griezmann as the first thing this summer - why should he leave? Manager in a top league, more power than most trainers in the world and a serious challenger for title and CL each year. On top of that he is in a relatively well-run club, who puts sporting matters before commercial ones, which is quite rare these days. Their scouting department makes it up for the fact that most players rather would go to RM or Barcelona.

But I don't know if he is a Guardiola-type who seeks new challenges to test himself?

Galning

Glad they are taking some action when fans take it too far. But they keep ignoring racism? And what to say about Shakira being called a whore, etc. etc. They just take action at random.

Home of Barca Fans