Diego Forlan

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
People talk a lot of shit without considering all matters properly.

While Bojan hasn't earned his first team status, and Eto'o almost certain leave, what are the options?

Villa is on everyone's shopping list, he will cost a lot and he will hinder Bojan's progress because he will be there for at least 4 years. If you were going to spend that much on a striker you are willing to pay for medical bills because he is often injured.

Where as Diego Forlan has 2 more years in him, just the perfect time for Bojan to take over the team and cement his status as a first team striker should be well time managed and introduced. People have seen Bojan at a very early stage, he barely grew pubes then, yet people are already considering him average or ordinary. When he is 21, well grown up and has gotten an extended feel for the pressure of the first team he can take over from Forlan.

That is not to say Forlan is a bad striker, the guy can score from anywhere.

great post.

zanela

u guys really think Bojan will go on 2 become a worldclass striker....???
i know hez young but his height also concerns me...he doesnt seem very comfortable in the air.I've watched him over 2 seasons now n im yet to be convinced by this lad...
Pato,Macheda n Balotelli seem better future prospects for their respective clubs n may end up being more successful thn Krkic...atleast thts how i see it...

C

Confz

u guys really think Bojan will go on 2 become a worldclass striker....???
i know hez young but his height also concerns me...he doesnt seem very comfortable in the air.I've watched him over 2 seasons now n im yet to be convinced by this lad...
Pato,Macheda n Balotelli seem better future prospects for their respective clubs n may end up being more successful thn Krkic...atleast thts how i see it...

Macheda? lol

zanela

Macheda? lol

wht so funny?...Is it because he scored a spectacular goal n made the world sit up n notice him?...or tht he bailed his team out of trouble....?....or becoz hez only played a couple of PL games tht u think hez shite?....or are u frustrated tht bojan missed a sitter agsnt chelsea while macheda did the unexpected for his team?...
I 've seen more potential in this boy in 2 games thn i 've seen in Bojan over 2 seasons....

Im sorry but i dnt share most popular opinions on tis forum....i dnt 've 2 love everythin Barca to be a cule...i ll say it like how i see it....if it makes for good humour or riles up the others in the process it hardly concerns me....

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i do not rate Bojan that highly he is good for his age but not a starter yet and has a loooong way to go, but Macheda had his moment of glory he will never break into the first team danny Welbeck and Fraizer campbell is better than him

Home of Barca Fans