Diego Forlan

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's been a great ride Forlan, thank you. The most entertaining player of this cup.

I'm going to order a Forlan jersey right now.

Last edited:
B

Bebeto27

Legendary WC from him.

Maybe this is the last time to move to a big club. good luck for your future and hopefully were gonna see you at the super european cup or how its called.

Barcafan 2304

Forlan isn't stupid.

I know and with the money certain clubs are splashing in the EPL, he might decide a couple of years or so there will be a possibility.

Forlan ruled out a move back to England, I think.

Well, if he said that, fair enough. Id like to see him stay in Spain. Hope he does. Just thought he might be tempted with a move back but if he's adamant he is staying, good on him

Rivaldo

In my opinion the best striker in the world. Better than Villa, Rooney, Torres, Drogba and Milito. If it wasn't for his age and him playing for Atletico I'm sure people would be saying this aswell.

Armando929

^^^^^He's awesome. If not the best, then one of the best for sure.

Only thing is I don't really rate Rooney in that list. He's very good bordering on great but he falls short.

But the likes of Eto'o, Villa, Drogba, Torres, Forlan, Milito, are of top class.

I guess we can add Higuain there soon but he's gonna have to show me some more stuff.

Benzema has been highly touted for sometime but he's gonna have to start showing something too so that the hype can be justified. Didn't even make the list for France(Though I'm sure he's happy he didn't based on the way things turned out for France).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Can we please offer Ibra + whatever for this man. I can't stop admiring his performances in this WC.

Home of Barca Fans