Didier Drogba

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Drogba showing both his good and ugly sides again tonight, scores a wonderful goal and then later on goes down in the box feigning an injury. If you didn't know any better you would think he had been shot.

sounds like 99% of footballers.

Robbie

iEVpry0sJDWqi.gif

thank god he left Chelsea

JackaL

99% of footballers don't do it every game they play. A great player like Drogba doesn't have to act like that.

Which position are you referring to. If it is the one where he gets heaviliy tackeled by Pepe which is a penalty, than you're terribly wrong on this one.

Kerrybai

Which position are you referring to. If it is the one where he gets heaviliy tackeled by Pepe which is a penalty, than you're terribly wrong on this one.
To be honest I can't remember the challenge, I just remember seeing Drogba holding his leg like he had been shot.

xavisionary

Fantastic finish by Drogba. Would like to have seen him in the white shirt going through to the semis in all honesty.

JackaL

To be honest I can't remember the challenge, I just remember seeing Drogba holding his leg like he had been shot.

As I said, there was a serious challenge from Pepe which should have resulted in a penalty and a red card (spanish media even said that). If you referred to that one, I think you're wrong. Surely, he's a lighter version of an Eboue :D Eboue tends to overreact after every tackle.

Kerrybai

As I said, there was a serious challenge from Pepe which should have resulted in a penalty and a red card (spanish media even said that). If you referred to that one, I think you're wrong. Surely, he's a lighter version of an Eboue :D Eboue tends to overreact after every tackle.

I find playacting to be worst among African players. I watched the AFCON a few years back and the playacting would have put Busquets a few years back to shame.

Home of Barca Fans