Denis Suarez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Quotes from Denis Suarez latest interview with Mundo Deportivo:

"At the beginning of the season, due to Andres's unfortunate injury, I played quite a lot"

"After that I was coming on from the bench more and now I'm alternating in and out of the team, but the balance of my first few months is positive."

"I always want to play as much as possible, like everyone, but I'm happy with how much I have played until now and I hope to play even more."

"When you sign for Barca the adaption is not easy. So it's been difficult, but in the end I've been able to play alongside Iniesta."

"We've not played much together, but I think it's gone well when we have. Some people think that Andres and I have a similar profile and can't play together, but I think the opposite."

"We're players that like to have the ball -- and Barca have the ball -- so that type of player fits in perfectly. I think we can play together."

On Real Madrid

"It's not going to be easy for them to win every game and they still have difficult matches at Mestalla, San Mames and the Sanchez Pizjuan, so there's still a long way to go," he said. "But we can't drop any more points at home."

(espn)

F

FlaFCB

C1ePo0zXEAA1ess.png:large

It's his birthday.

Home of Barca Fans