Denis Suarez

F

Flavia

13696445_1659969120997254_385396929_n.jpg

Hair looking flawless. He and Neymar will be best friends.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I hope Gomes signing doesn't stall his development. I really like his style. Has a mix of Iniesta and Silva in him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't think they'll play in the same positions.

Denis will probably play at LW and Iniesta position. Gomes in Rakitic place. That leaves Rafinha with RW and arda permanent bench. Both Denis and Gomes will get enough minutes. Roberto too at RB and DM. But rafinha and Arda might not.

Co0ter

I hope Gomes signing doesn't stall his development. I really like his style. Has a mix of Iniesta and Silva in him.

Gomes signing is absolutely going to stall his development. Pressure will always be on the coach to play the new 60mil signing and even Arda the 40mil. Those are two players who will be ahead of him for 2 positions. Not to mention Iniesta and Rakitic are also ahead of him as the starters. Then there is Rafinha who is a Lucho favorite and Roberto as well who has proven to be a good squad player there.

Gomes pretty much killed any chance he had at claiming any sort of consistent playing time.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Gomes signing is absolutely going to stall his development. Pressure will always be on the coach to play the new 60mil signing and even Arda the 40mil. Those are two players who will be ahead of him for 2 positions. Not to mention Iniesta and Rakitic are also ahead of him as the starters. Then there is Rafinha who is a Lucho favorite and Roberto as well who has proven to be a good squad player there.

Gomes pretty much killed any chance he had at claiming any sort of consistent playing time.

You might be correct but can only hope for the opposite. Lucho will not be under any pressure to either start Arda or Gomes, that has never been the case at barca. If Denis performs better he will start for sure. I think Denis will be ahead of Rafinha and Arda based on last seasons performances. Rafinha is very injury prone too, if Arda does indeed step up and reach his previous level then there is nothing to complain our squad will undoubtedly best in the world, but what are the chances he will regain his form?

Nucky

Denis will probably play at LW and Iniesta position. Gomes in Rakitic place. That leaves Rafinha with RW and arda permanent bench. Both Denis and Gomes will get enough minutes. Roberto too at RB and DM. But rafinha and Arda might not.

Arda will get a chance, I'm sure Lucho will find place for him..

Galning

His competition will be Iniesta, Neymar, Rafinha, maybe Turan. Gomes is more in the same mould of Rakitic & Sergi Roberto - the working midfielders, and now that Roberto will be considered more of a right back I can see why Gomes was signed.

That said, judging from his first two season Lucho isn't really fond of young guys so I wouldn't be surprised if Suarez doesn't get a lot of minutes.

Devils

His competition will be Iniesta, Neymar, Rafinha, maybe Turan. Gomes is more in the same mould of Rakitic & Sergi Roberto - the working midfielders, and now that Roberto will be considered more of a right back I can see why Gomes was signed.

That said, judging from his first two season Lucho isn't really fond of young guys so I wouldn't be surprised if Suarez doesn't get a lot of minutes.

He's fond of Rafinha and Roberto though.

I agree he hasn't been fond of most of them, but Lucho really hasn't signed any young players in his 2 seasons here. This year he's signed 4.

Will be interesting to see how he plans this.

Galning

He's fond of Rafinha and Roberto though.

Roberto I'm not so sure of. Last season he subbed in Turan ahead of him a lot at the end, even though Turan was shite and Sergi Roberto had some clutch performances that helped us win the title. Remember last game of the season, only few minutes left to play, La Liga title in the bag and he subs on Turan instead of Sergi even though the latter deserved it so much more.

But yes, this years signings are all young so far so he will have to play more youngsters. Especially if he keeps rotating the squads as he has done previously. Positive stuff.

F

Flavia

Lucho wants to rotate as he did in his 1st season. I think he'll preserve Iniesta a bit more as well. To avoid injuries and tiredness. Rakitic also was gassed out last season.

Home of Barca Fans