Denis Suarez

Trickykid

I don't think I have ever rallied for Verratti or Pogba (have I?). As a matter of fact, I'm and always been pro-youth, and welcome their integration at the senior level. However, given our financial constraints further augmented by stadium renovation, I fear the possibility of this board settling for our current youngsters (or some mediocrity) when the barca's spine (Busi-Iniesta-messi) retire/decline. May be the reality turns out differently, but it's understandable for a supporter to be faced with apprehension and worry when anticipating the picture long term. Even in the current context, I don't believe we can adequately replace our starting midfielders when the stakes are high. But yeh, I'm no expert, and I may well be proven wrong.

I don't know if you have, but that seems to be the general vibe amongst those who doesn't trust our youngsters.

Right now is seems that the club is preparing longterm by investing in alot of young players. Obviously we don't know how many of those who'll make a difference, but I support the project. I really don't think anyone around the club fully believes that those exact three players will form our midfield for the next decade, and other signings are obviously to be expected - hell, even now there are persistent rumors about André Gomes (whom I don't rate much, but that's a different story entirely). For the coming season, I'm more than ready to give them the benefit of the doubt, though.

And yeah, by all means, feel free to come back and yell at me, if we turn into the next AC Milan within a fortnight or so...

F

Flavia

Is he like the prettiest boy in the team now that Bartra has left?

Lassonrisasmasbonitasdelfutbol_2.jpg

Caramel

Denis isn't even good looking wtf

Piqué is still the only good looking dude in the team with Bartra gone. Sergi is pretty.
But it's ok, we do'nt watch football for pretty boys.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol:
[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

btw.... Your link took me to the memories of a certain [MENTION=10528]mixer[/MENTION] trying to intimidate the forum :p

Last edited:

God Serena

Sergi Roberto is so hot I'd date him and I don't even roll that way. Those eyes... that hair... It's like he was engineered from birth to be better looking than everyone.

Home of Barca Fans