Denis Suarez

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
[tw]679822377702830080[/tw]
I am not sure if that would be a very wise idea coz Busi, Iniesta, Rakitic, Arda, Sergi and Rafinha(when he returns) is already good amount of mid fielders! Denis is getting good game-time there, why ruin it!?

Unless they're planning to bring him back and sell probably?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do we need another midfielder right now?

Rafinha to return in March as well as this.

God Serena

Honestly, I wouldn't mind bringing him back. When Rafinha gets back he should play mostly up front since he's best there, Roberto is kind of needed everywhere we have an injury, and Rakitic isn't reliable at this moment in time. We'll only have Iniesta and Arda Turan to really carry our midfield, and with us playing a game every three days we're going to need a lot of rotation, even if we continue to use Rakitic as a starter and rotate Roberto exclusively as a CM, although Roberto is almost certainly going to be tied up playing DM at some point unless Lucho decides to hand a shocking start to Samper when he rest Busquets. This may actually be his only chance to ever play for Barcelona, actually. I never saw a future for him here after the likes of Halilovic and Samper and Kaptoum and Rafinha start trying to impose themselves on our midfield.

On the other hand... he is getting great time at Villareal. It'd undoubtedly be best for him if he were to stay there. But as I said before, I hardly consider him to have much of a future here anyways, and he's not one of our kiddos, so what's best for him isn't top priority, in my mind.

SKS-

Sure it will be nice to have some added depth given his versatility, but I think Barca would be better served in the long run, at-least for another season, that he stay at Villarreal and develop further.

El Flaco

Denis Suárez's 1st goal vs. Real Sociedad

[gfy]ObviousShoddyIndianpalmsquirrel[/gfy]

Denis Suárez's 2nd goal vs. Real Sociedad

[gfy]HandmadeKindheartedGermanpinscher[/gfy]

anguy

We don't need him now. We needed him few months ago, when Turan was banned, Iniesta was thought to be declining and Sergi Roberto was crap. Besides he is too similar to Iniesta and Turan. Let him stay in Villareal at least until the summer.

B

beautifulgame

He can fill in on the wings and one of the others forwards can play in the middle to rotate. That's y

Home of Barca Fans