Denis Suarez

FCBfan22

Penis to ArseAnal.

Jokes aside, good luck to him. I hope he does well at Arsenal and earns us some money. Good luck D. Suarez.

Cule4life

The Culest
better than being a 30+ year old virgin calling a stud athlete with a model gf Denise to make himself feel better

giphy.gif

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Feel bad for him, looked like he wanted to play for us and we were actively pushing him out so he accepted the only place he is willing to go, Arsenal.

I hope he does well at Arsenal. A good kid and player Denis is.

Leo_Messi

[tw]1090947908797714434[/tw]

[tw]1090943505101479938[/tw]

Is it just me or does he already look miserable in that Arsenal photo? Maybe he just realized what he has said yes to.:lol: Tons and tons of disappointments and being the teammate of Bellerín. Soon we will see him come out of the closest as a transgender as well.:lol:

SPORT-PREVIEW-Bellerin-London-Fashion-Week.jpg

nintchdbpict0003767086901.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Feel bad for him, looked like he wanted to play for us and we were actively pushing him out so he accepted the only place he is willing to go, Arsenal.

I hope he does well at Arsenal. A good kid and player Denis is.

Arsenal still a big team in Europe's most media covered and competitive league. I have no doubts he will do well if he gets the proper chance. I wish him the best really...

Havesaks

Is it just me or does he already look miserable in that Arsenal photo? Maybe he just realized what he has said yes to.:lol: Tons and tons of disappointments and being the teammate of Bellerín. Soon we will see him come out of the closest as a transgender as well.:lol:

SPORT-PREVIEW-Bellerin-London-Fashion-Week.jpg

nintchdbpict0003767086901.jpg

:lol:

Is this really Bellerin? Shit that's one shitty style; it actually looks really weird.

Zidane82

Disgraceful Arsenal debut from Denis Suarez . He came on as a second half sub but after losing possession about three times in two minutes he showed no desire to press the ball or even try and get the ball back . He was jogging around when all his teammates were sweating blood . Don't see him starting for quite a while after this showing

Home of Barca Fans