Denis Suarez

JamDav1982

The entire left side should be Alba/Denis/Coutinho, and the left side Semedo/Dembele/Messi.... Too bad we don't play attacking football under this shit stain of a coach

Albas fucking crap at anything but late runs and cut backs to Messi.

Cant build up play, struggles to defend and acts like an entitled little shit.

Theodor

Hopefully Sarri comes and develops Denis, unlike valverde who doesn't give a rat's ass towards youth

Valverde has a small team mentality. He is defense first, everything else is secondary. That is not the barca way. A proper barca-quality coach would have made a star out of Denis.

Not really a fan of Sarri, personally, but anything is better than this spineless coach we have now.

cro-man

Hopefully Sarri comes and develops Denis, unlike valverde who doesn't give a rat's ass towards youth

are we so desperate now that we are thinking there is some hidden gem in suarez? Pls spare me with this bullshit .suarez had his chances and he is just awfull. He looks sometimes better than gomes attacking wise but thats it. Both need to be sold asap...

BBZ8800

are we so desperate now that we are thinking there is some hidden gem in suarez? Pls spare me with this bullshit .suarez had his chances and he is just awfull. He looks sometimes better than gomes attacking wise but thats it. Both need to be sold asap...

I hate these days too.

Player 1 is horrible.
We all agree on that.
Then a player 2 starts to play.
Players 2 turns to be equally as bad.
And people then start to turn to a player 1 saying: omg, he is so good, we need to give him more chances.

Answer:
No, both a player 1 and a player 2 SUCK and both need to be sold.
And some new, different players 3 and 4 should get their chances.
Players 1 and 2 are dead for Barca.

Gomes, Denis and similar, their career here is finished.

God Serena

I hate these days too.

Player 1 is horrible.
We all agree on that.
Then a player 2 starts to play.
Players 2 turns to be equally as bad.
And people then start to turn to a player 1 saying: omg, he is so good, we need to give him more chances.

Answer:
No, both a player 1 and a player 2 SUCK and both need to be sold.
And some new, different players 3 and 4 should get their chances.
Players 1 and 2 are dead for Barca.

Gomes, Denis and similar, their career here is finished.

To add onto this, many people would probably say that if we replace these two players, we need to bring in some other, new, young players. I love Alena, but is he the answer? Is Arthur? The bar set by Denis and Gomes and Paulinho is low, but does that mean *anyone* can beat it? One shiny new midfielder with all the hype will become two, which will become three, and each one is more likely to end up as another Gomes, than anything.

Alena is the only exception as he will be a free punt on a player who has shown promise but even if he proves to be the real deal he will still need several years to develop into his potential, which would almost definitely be in a post-Messi era.

More quality signings are needed in midfield. Enough of these youngsters...

khaled_a_d

The selling of most of the names (Vidal/Gomes/Rafinha/Denis/Paco/Munir/Paulinho) is all about offers.
Non of them are abysmal IMO, both can be a "not bad end of bench player" but we surely need upgrades. This upgrades needs money we don't have.
At this point beggars can't be choosers IMO, the players who gets the best offer out of this list is the one who get sold, the difference between them isn't worth risking the money.

CatalinR10

gets in , min 88 falls down on his own in the oposition box , 3 mins later misses a clear 1v1.

He's clearly been benched unjust for 100 years but i have hope on him because he's had some good 20 mins against sevilla some time ago.

Home of Barca Fans