Denis Suarez

Icarium

Lifestealer
He needs to get more chances. Always he was invisible to lucho, Gomes got majority of the chances being a new expensive signing. Hope he gets more chances this season. Roberto, Denis and Busi midfield is a average but they have more energy. Rakitic improved a little this season but he and Iniesta will benefit with some rest.

He needs to get more chances. Always he was invisible to lucho, Gomes got majority of the chances being a new expensive signing. Hope he gets more chances this season. Roberto, Denis and Busi midfield is a average but they have more energy. Rakitic improved a little this season but he and Iniesta will benefit with some rest.

He is better than all our midfielders except Busquets and Iniesta. The latter of which can't play two games a week anymore. Denis needs to be playing ahead of Iniesta in the Copa Del Rey and in the League when we have a CL tie the same week.

Xaviniesta

Legend
DKAuxknV4AA-EEU.jpg

Already hanging out with the big boys

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he becomes a David Silva level talent then I think everyone here will take it with open arms.

Nothanks

if not for the goal i would criticize that disgusting pass he did to eibar behind the halfway line lol

hopefully he gains more confidence with the minutes and proves me wrong.

Home of Barca Fans