Defense against Manchester United

defense against Manchester United?

• Total voters
C

CGB-85

I have no real complaints about Toure but I would love to see Cáceres play. I know he can perform, but it's a big risk considering it's a CL final, I know that =P

I really wanted to see him start/play today so he could be more prepared for the final. :(

beef-supreme

Maybe you should also put the Sylvinho - Cáceres - Piqué - Puyol option up, because maybe Puyol would be better off playing at RB, where he is likely to be better. Cáceres has barely played this season, but he's not played at all at RB, and maybe it would be better to play him where he is slightly more accustomed.

maz

I walk the line
I chose the second one, since Puyol needs to play at RB (not only is he our only viable option for RB, but he hasnt been solid at CB this season), and pep must want yayá at CB over cáceres. Piqué and sylvi are givens.

Having said that, i would rather play marty alongside piqué, and keep yayá in midfield.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Caceres on the right? has he ever played there? you want to give him a debut on the right in the champions league final in Rome? Hell no.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
The way Toure excelled in CB is amazing, i'd go with him partnering Pique with Puyol on the right.

maz

I walk the line
Excelled? He's had two games, one against a team where he was outpaced on a few occasions, and one that hardly attacked.

Evil

Shabazz
I believe he did excell, kept Drogba under control and Stamford Bridge (made a few mistakes, but a great performance considering it was his first time, and it was a panic decesion) and the second time in the cup, he cleared everything and scored a bueaty. Definatley him to partner Pique, more experience, good passes, and can get out of trouble when pressured by strikers.

maz

I walk the line
He sufficed, but i wouldnt say he excelled. His place is DM. When he puts in the effort he is quality there. When he plays with busquets its a very formidable midfield.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
We'll he put in great performances in CB and if it weren't for him we might not be in the final and maybe lost the final to Bilbao (i don't think so though).

We'll get to see Caceres perform in the next two liga matches then we'll decide.

Home of Barca Fans