David Villa

J

jtmx12

Let's not panic here guys. It's been happening the whole season, there's always an excuse to bench Villa. At least I wasn't mad today, because I'm used to it, and my tip is that you guys should get used to it as well...

There's just 3 days left untill the window transfer is gone, and all the rumors will be gone with it. Will be interesting to see what happens, today once again Tito has shown how much he cares about Villa... curious how he feels.

The best line-up is the one that has broken all La Liga records, is a goal scoring machine, has Messi on fire, and has the top 3 assist providers in La Liga

Stats against Real Madrid with your super awesome line up this season. Win, lost, tie in Camp Nou, and today, tie once again against a crappy Real Madrid. Sorry If I don't give a flying *** about La Liga, because even tho I'm from Spain, that competition is shitty to be honest. Most teams have big debts, no budget to sign decent players, and Atletico de Madrid had no team to keep up with Barca, and Real Madrid failed A LOT in the beggining to stand a chance, so Barca just had to finish their games with calm not worried about Real Madrid. Also, let's not forget that in a few La Liga matches Villa got in when we were in a tie or losing... and we ended up with winning with him, so your super line up didn't do all the work by themselves.

Last edited:

Stric

Villa playing the entire last game was pretty much a direct implication that he won't be playing at all tonight. I had a feeling this would happen. Thiago for Cesc with only la few minutes to go, 1:1 on the scoreboard? And Villa on the bench? How exactly does that help the team? Terrible, terrible decisions from our coaching staff.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
.......I know we don't know as much as the coaches and are outsiders, but bringing Alexis in over Villa was stupid.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Has the same number of goals this season as Pedro and Alexis combined and can't even get a look in :'(

Yugi

I am starting to get really really really annoyed with this
why the fuck does not he play? it´s been more than year and he trains everyday already....for me this is clear sign that they dont count with him anymore, really sad and its pissing me off

Stric

Villa never plays RW, so you can't really say that Alexis playing today robbed Villa of his minutes. It was the Thiago for Cesc sub that pretty much excluded the possibility of seeing Villa play.

-SG7-

I think its time he leaves...if the coaching staff don't count on him then f'ck them. Don't have to put up with this bullshit anymore.

aki13

As much as it pains me. I think he should leave. He deserves to play and sadly it appears there is no place for him here.

F

Flavia

Villa never plays RW, so you can't really say that Alexis playing today robbed Villa of his minutes. It was the Thiago for Cesc sub that pretty much excluded the possibility of seeing Villa play.

Yes, Cesc in md and Iniesta on the left wing is what is keeping Villa on the bench. Cesc scored, but could've been subbed off earlier for Villa, instead of Thiago.

Y

Youngie

Maybe Villa isn't ready to play two games of 90 mins in a row. He doesn't look match fit to me.

Should have been subbed on though. Fact is Villa is going nowhere till the summer (at least)

-SG7-

Maybe Villa isn't ready to play two games of 90 mins in a row

But that's the thing..he doesn't need to play the whole 90 minutes. Why not bring him on in the 60th minute for pedro. Who knows if he was in the 1 on 1 situation he might've been able to finish it off.

Home of Barca Fans