David Villa

J

jtmx12

Pique blocked his goalbound shot :p

Ye I was pretty sure he was going to score on that one...

Just dunno WTF Pique was doing there. Suddendly Pique becomes a good defender... for the opponent, not for us. Good one!

ammarfcb

ze special one
i don't understand why tito put alba,pedro and villa all in one wing and messi dani on the other. there's no one in the middle at all. if ur going to do that atleast make the winger run in (make a suarez run) .

should've started

J

jtmx12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6EPkV295mw&feature=youtu.be

I'm pretty sure it would have been a goal because it was a powerful shot from short range & the ball was rising as well. However, Pique, their defense, blocked it. Boooo.

Villa didn't have too many chances to help, but in the goal as I said before he gave a nice assist to Cesc and didn't fck it up when 2 guys were next to him. And as shown earlier, he could have scored as well.

Villa won his last 17 games I think & 3 goals in last 3 games & both things could have lasted a bit longer. Tito was going to break Pep's record as well. However, he decided to bench Villa... and here we are :D

Last edited:
J

jiopi

Pretty horrible cameo, all 3 shots of target, bad passing, didn't add anything even with fresh legs.

numero

530888_496436893712711_2056750170_n.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

Ammar and Villa need to get a room. Maybe 2, if you get what I mean.

-SG7-

Pretty horrible cameo, all 3 shots of target, bad passing, didn't add anything even with fresh legs.

Ahh....wasn't he involved in the build up play that led to our goal?

J

jtmx12

Ahh....wasn't he involved in the build up play that led to our goal?

Shhhh. Who cares about that, it's a goal, nothing else. At the end of the day Alexis shot that went to the post or Alexis failing twice against the goalkeeper was clearly more helpful :lol:.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans