David Villa

Maria

We paid 3M for Ibi, who had 6 months left on his contract but we're not capable of at least making 5M for a Villa in his last year..a Villa who even though is at the end of his career still guarantees you 15 goals in the league. Honestly, for someone who always expects the worst from Rosell, I didn't see that coming.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Good for Villa, wish him the best.
And what the fucking hell is wrong with our staff? I wanna kill them, who's with me?

AngryMob.jpg

Maria

:lol::neymar:

Get out Sandro and Zubizarreta... Honnestly, I think that Laporta is a better president than those shits. Now let's buy Marquinhos for 35m euro or Thiago Silva for 50m ...

Laporta made a lot of mistakes, but from time to time he managed to do something good like selling Gio or Oleguer for 5M or buying Pique for 5M or Abidal for 15M..but right now the club is getting for Villa the money that they payed for Rodri or Kiko. It's pathetic.

And if Rosell doesn't buy a CB or buys one from Arsenal/Sevilla/Valencia I don't think I'll respond of my actions..:(

Last edited:

BarcaVillain

They just got silly money for Falcao. The fee of 5m is bad enough, to then pay it over three years with that sort of cash lying around? Comical.

A couple of days ago I heard that Villa's wife did not want to leave Spain. So even if Totenham's offer was better, they couldn't send him to a league he didn't want to play.
Now, I believe that although we are losing money on this transfer, it was better to sell him now and stop paying his salary than continue to pay his salary and watch him go for free. If it is true that he didn't want to leave spain, I can see why not many teams could afford him (b.c of his salary) and I can see why Atletico would be his destination.
It was a bad transfer b.c villa should have been sold a long time ago when he had a good market value. After Pep Left, Villa should have sold right away.

B.c of his big salary of 11 millons and b.c of the time left in his contract, b.c he didn't want to leave Spain, b.c no other team could afford him, b.c he was no longer a useful player
I think we should be happy we got rid of villa even for that price

Last edited:

Maria

A couple of days ago I heard that Villa's wife did not want to leave Spain. So even if Totenham's offer was better, they couldn't send him to a league he didn't want to play.
Now, I believe that although we are losing money on this transfer, it was better to sell him now and stop paying his salary than continue to pay his salary and watch him go for free. If it is true that he didn't want to leave spain, I can see why not many teams could afford him (b.c of his salary) and I can see why Atletico would be his destination.
It was a bad transfer b.c villa should have been sold a long time ago when he had a good market value. After Pep Left, Villa should have sold right away.

B.c of his big salary of 11 millons and b.c of the time left in his contract, b.c he didn't want to leave Spain, b.c no other team could afford him
I think we should be happy we got rid of villa even for that price

Why is everyone talking about a salary of 11M when his salary is 7M?

Afro

His goals against Man Utd and Madrid will live long in the memory. Can't help but feel but the current era is well and truly coming to an end, two stalwarts of the team let go for essentially nothing. :(

Yugi

wow, Atletico made some good deal

anyway, I wish David Villa the best in his next career
thank you for this
1294514629-28052011213412.jpg

:worthy: :wub: El Guaje :wub: :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans