David Villa or Luis Fabiano?

David Villa or Luis Fabiano?

• Total voters

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
David Villa,with out a doubt. He’s a required player,and he will adapted with our game.

Moe

powered by;
this poll is offensive for Villa, Estel should get banned :p

yeh yeh very nice sell Ibra + 40 Million for Valencia to get Villa. Good on you Barcelona.

Seriously is it just me having the Berlusconi-syndrome, or do you guys just like to get players that would cost heaps of money ?

it's just you.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
okay, people stop voting without looking at the reason I posted the poll FFS I do know Villa is the better player, what is wrong with u guys!? It's not a poll to find out who's the better player, it's just to ask who would be better targeted this summer!?

If your reason is just Villa is better than Fabiano, don't even bother yourselves to vote or post a comment saying "Villa is class" It's getting more and more a stereotype one

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I dont understand why we would ever go for fabiano... he isnt that god, his attitude sucks balls

B

beautifulgame

I understand what you are saying Estel. If Fabiano could come for around 18 million, I would have to reassess the Villa transfer as well. I believe there are many talents in the world, and there is no need to pay big for any specific player.

What I don't like about Fabiano is his irritable attitude. Also, if Fabiano came, it would likely mean that only one of the two big guys could be on the pitch.

desoe

okay, people stop voting without looking at the reason I posted the poll FFS I do know Villa is the better player, what is wrong with u guys!? It's not a poll to find out who's the better player, it's just to ask who would be better targeted this summer!?

If your reason is just Villa is better than Fabiano, don't even bother yourselves to vote or post a comment saying "Villa is class" It's getting more and more a stereotype one

I hope you actually assume that it could be POSSIBLE, I mean - just POSSIBLE that we all read your reasons, but even after that we POSSIBLY don't agree that Fabiano is the better target, because of what we're still voting Villa? :wave:

Or maybe we have to agree that Fabiano is the better signing just because of the reasons you posted? :lol:

p.s. anger management, please. Click here.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope you actually assume that it could be POSSIBLE, I mean - just POSSIBLE that we all read your reasons, but even after that we POSSIBLY don't agree that Fabiano is the better target, because of what we're still voting Villa? :wave:

Or maybe we have to agree that Fabiano is the better signing just because of the reasons you posted? :lol:

p.s. anger management, please. Click here.

right

just look at some of the comments posted previously and come again with same reply...

desoe

right

just look at some of the comments posted previously and come again with same reply...

Okay, but replying at least three times with "ffs, ffs, look at my reasons" won't change anybody's mind or make them look more legit. And please explain how exactly Fabiano is giving another chance to Zlatan to proove himself? Are u suggesting a bench role for Fabiano or something, because maybe I'm reading you wrong here. I guess you know what's going to happen in our locker room if Pep decides to bench this psychopath, right. He'd probably do a "Adriano" to us and go to Brazil to sign with some club there :lol:

And SAF's problem is not splashing the millions for players over 26. His problem is splashing the millions for overrated players like Berbatov. SAF could be great on the market, but he could be very bad too. And his major mistakes in these moments are not the money he's spending, but the players he's spending them for.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
see this is what I wanted desoe... explain the reason instead of just saying Villa >>>>>>>>> Fabiano or some thing like that!! I mean every body knows that already!! there need not even be any poll setup to decide that... We could as well just put down a question in 'player vs player' no? I'm not trying to change any body's mind here, I'm repeating to check up the reason for posting the poll before coming out with the obvious reply!! If you can't understand that, I can't explain any more

TheMessiShow

I don't really see whats so bad about this poll. Both are transfer options.

But anyways... I believe that Villa is the better choice. As many of you said Villa is more accustomed, and will adapt much faster to playing the inside forward.
I say faster because he already has the proven chemistry with the core of our squad.

The fact that Villa would be a direct replacement to Henry doesn't necessarily take away Ibra (unless we are talking about finance.... in which that case I know nothing about)
Fabiano is a striker, a proven one at that, he would be directly competing with Ibrahimovic and take away from Bojan's development.

Villa is also more class... by that I want to say more professional. Villa had wanted a transfer last year, but respected Valencia's wishes to not move. He also acts very professionally in the media and is very gentlemen like. I haven't really read too much about Fabiano but already Villa is the more professional one in the press.

Anyways ultimately.... why Villa should be bought over Fabiano is that we are Mes Que Un Club. David Villa represents that philosophy very well. He is very active when it comes to helping charities and children. David Villa seems to have a similar character to our own Masia heroes such as Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Pep. They all share similar values and it will show on the field

edit: Just to pull one out of Madrid books. I think Villa can sell way more shirts than Fabiano, perhaps even enough to make up the difference

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans