David Luiz

Bertus

To not be completely off topic, here's a news about DL.

Some people that felt compassion about his sadness created a hashtag for moral support #DavidOBrasilTeAma

Medias note that most the people posting to give moral support to the brazilian defender are women.

N11JELKA

To not be completely off topic, here's a news about DL.

Some people that felt compassion about his sadness created a hashtag for moral support #DavidOBrasilTeAma

Medias note that most the people posting to give moral support to the brazilian defender are women.

When it comes to moral support, I guess it's always going to be women.

Truthist

I listened to the radio what Scolari said during the press conference today.

He defended his record. He said that he won most of his games and that's that. He doesn't understand the hate. About the defeat, they lost and that's that.

Very, very, very annoying. Scolari refuses to admit he has done mistakes. Not even a little one.

Apparently, Jo, Fred and Bernard were all great ideas according to him.
Thanks for the heads up, hope the stubborn fool along with the rest of the rotten, incompetent board are forced out and humiliated and not just for the result but for picking a squad based on personal affiliation and very little merit.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Alcantara

I always wondered what's worse, signing no CB or signing DL for 30 something mill. Thanks Luiz for clearing it up with all these world class performances. Also thanks PSG for taking him away from :zubi:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
BsXyrZmCEAA47NJ.jpg

Home of Barca Fans