David Luiz

anguy

Well I was speaking more generally how long shots can be effective against buses. Besides Adriano is a backup, so not available when needed.

Zincubus

Banned
One of the best examples of how far modern football has fallen off. The idea that he can be hyped as a good centre-back is so utterly laughable.

He'd be playing in Serie D in the mid '90s.

You certainly know your stuff considering that Bayern and PSG are both desperate to sign David Luiz ,

It's not just abut scoring, it's about threat of scoring. Defenders can't simply ignore good shooter near the box. Plus it is always possible for other attackers to score if keeper can't keep the shot under control.

So you haven't been watching Luiz over the lat season or so ??

Zincubus

Banned
He sure does. He had offers from Bayern. PSG, Chelsea and Barca but refused them all to be a poster on Barcaforum.

You can mock all you like but when he's voted one of the best players at the WC finals there may be a few people round here looking a bit silly ..

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lol you guy's haven't seen all that much of him. His long shots mostly sky and free kicks almost always wall. His shots could draw players to him but they'll end up with a goal kick anyway.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol you guy's haven't seen all that much of him. His long shots mostly sky and free kicks almost always wall. His shots could draw players to him but they'll end up with a goal kick anyway.

Zincubus, Meet a Chelsea fan ^

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
You haven't been reading much of this thread either, clearly, as I said in the past that he's a very talented footballer but finding his best position is what you guys will need to do to make best use of him if he isn't able to iron out his faults, which he hasn't been able to here. I still think he'll fit you better than he does us but whether he'll be 40m worth, I can't say.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
You haven't been reading much of this thread either, clearly, as I said in the past that he's a very talented footballer but finding his best position is what you guys will need to do to make best use of him if he isn't able to iron out his faults, which he hasn't been able to here. I still think he'll fit you better than he does us but whether he'll be 40m worth, I can't say.

His best position is as far away from Barca as possible...

Home of Barca Fans