David de Gea

Sterlingfan2000

Florentino Perez: “We sent the contracts at 13:30 and #MUFC took 8 hours to send them back."

Florentino Perez: “We got all the required documents at 00:02, and we have proof of that, and so does FIFA.":lol:

Yannik

I think both clubs are at fault.
This wasnt the only deadline deal that fell through right? Großkreutz-Gala case was even more ridiculous from what ive heard.
This happens quite often actually. Simple solutions: Do your business earlier.

In my life I have always tried to handle things with a certain deadline as early as I was possibly able to do it and while it didnt change a lot most of the time, because I would have also done it shortly before the deadline anyway, but there were several occasions where I spared myself a lot of trouble because of unexpected factors that could have been actual problems if I had done it later.
Do your fucking business early on, and then relax, its very easy. They were in negotiations for months, even before the transfer window, its absolutely not understandable how they could have taken so long to find an agreement and sign the papers.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
And if you see how late United left their business for an unheralded teenager like Martial you can appreciate why they paid an embarrassing amount for the transfer

Not sure what Woodward was thinking in terms of De Gea never mind bringing in Romero

All the links to unattainable targets when that money would've been better served towards talents like Reus, Goetze, Draxler etc

Mismanagement

IamGundogan

Perez the poor old bugger can't even get his story straight.

So United only started negotiations 2 hours before the deadline? So where does this magical 8 hours come from that he says it took for us to send the papers back? :lol:

What a pathetic man running a pathetic club.

IamGundogan

This contradiction, though! Does no one advise this bafoon as to what to do or say?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Florentino Perez: “2 hours before the deadline, Jorge Mendes told us Man Utd were willing to negotiate for David De Gea."</p>— SocialRMadrid (@SocialRMadrid) <a href="https://twitter.com/SocialRMadrid/status/639560087581949952">September 3, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Florentino Perez: “It’s a shame, I don’t want to blame anyone, but we don’t understand why <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MUFC?src=hash">#MUFC</a> took 8 hours to send us the documents."</p>— SocialRMadrid (@SocialRMadrid) <a href="https://twitter.com/SocialRMadrid/status/639561352323858432">September 3, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

raskolnikov

Recent history suggest otherwise.

He has way too many connections, influences refs, rfef, fifa, uefa and business wise makes Madrid a shitlaod of money. Also one of the main reasons (if not the main) why the transfermarkt ahs blow up, buys young talented players a lot.
We get away with it because of a golden generation but in the long run Madrid end up taking over mainly because of his connections and influence.
Thats why I prefer him to be kicked out.

Perez on cadena ser: "when they said they were willing to negotiate, i knew it would fall through because man utd lack the experience"

Pérèz really went full retard there :lol:

Falcao

And if you see how late United left their business for an unheralded teenager like Martial you can appreciate why they paid an embarrassing amount for the transfer

Not sure what Woodward was thinking in terms of De Gea never mind bringing in Romero

All the links to unattainable targets when that money would've been better served towards talents like Reus, Goetze, Draxler etc

Mismanagement

Left late because Monaco were in the CL until last week.

Woodward didn't choose Romero, that was Van Gaal and Hoek who have worked with him before at AZ. De Gea is still here so we're laughing.

What unattainable target links? Ramos? That was just trying to make the best of any deal over De Gea. Neymar? Only if you believe The Sun so good luck with that.

Reus, Draxler and Gotze? Only Reus would have been good but he was going nowhere and we didn't try for him.

Bit rich lecturing about mismanagement.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans