David de Gea

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

He made some very good saves yesterday.

He can only get better.........

Not really, he could also suffer a career ending injury, mentally just lose it one day, or just never learn.

He will probably get better, the way he's a very good shot stopper who makes hilarious blunders reminds me of a young Valdes, but people called for Valdes' head for years before people finally realized he was a good keeper. If he played for any other club you'd be the first to point out his mistakes.

He's better than Reina though.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Not really, he could also suffer a career ending injury, mentally just lose it one day, or just never learn.

He will probably get better, the way he's a very good shot stopper who makes hilarious blunders reminds me of a young Valdes, but people called for Valdes' head for years before people finally realized he was a good keeper. If he played for any other club you'd be the first to point out his mistakes.

He's better than Reina though.

Now lesser mortals than myself would grab that hook........

gingerless

it would have been more awesome if he didn't save it though, dying minutes and a strike like that by mata, what a win that would've been

Jenks

Silly Chelsea. They should have just banged some crosses in and stood someone on De Gea. He would have probably flapped the ball straight in for them.

Home of Barca Fans