David de Gea

Barcadub

Has agreed to join Real is the news.

All that's left is the price tag.

Great keeper, could see him in a Classico early if we meet in the super cup.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
de Gea's time to get REKT by Messi then, after the torture Iker faced all these years. :xavi:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Has agreed to join Real is the news.

All that's left is the price tag.

Great keeper, could see him in a Classico early if we meet in the super cup.

Madrid can't play in the Spanish Super Cup, unless Barca fuck up La Liga in the last 2 games.

M

monamou

Damn Real will collect a great goalkeeper... still prefer ter Stegen, German keepers are the best

BenRobbins

I wonder how much we are going to get for him if he goes in the summer? Surely Mendes won't stitch us up for only £20 million? He keeps trying to move his players to us and has deep connections with the club now? He wouldn't want to jeopardise that.

Morten

Would be great to have him here, gk spot secured for many years,shame that Carlo never gave Navas a chance though.

BenRobbins

Perhaps. Anyway, while we are in Manchester, time to stop by their rivals and bring a certain Argentine striker back with us:)

De Gea, Aguero and a combative central midfielder player (Kondogbia) Would be a very, very good summer for you guys.

BenRobbins

For some reason United Always give Real whoever they want.

TBF only both ronaldo and de gea wanted to leave.

Fergie didnt want Ruud or Beckham anymore and Heinze was either Real or Liverpool.

It doesn't happen too often and its just Unfortunate that Ddg misses is being stuck up and has put him in a bit of a shit position really. If she moved to Manchester i imagine he would stay here for a few more years.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I bet it must feel like shit to lose the GK who was supposed to be yours for the next decade after he has become World Class when you supported him through his difficult time at the beginning.

Man Utd should hold out a record fee. The most expensive GK in history is Buffon who went to Juventus from Parma for £33m(40m euros)

Home of Barca Fans